What's new

Brazil ignores India, sells arms to Pakistan

I have one Honest Qs. To my Pakistani brothers...

If u had a rival near ur house.. Whom u had fights..which he initiated in the first place.. If u know that he will do all to hurt u.. If he buys a weapon say a Rifle wont u be on guard?? If u could wont u try to do all to prevent him getting that weapon that is bound to be used against u?

Think.

If Your life is dear to u.. India has over a billion.

Its politics but yes ..'prevention is better than cure'.

whatt? what did you say??? Grapes are sour??? :rofl:

It is difficult for fan boys to understand. It is a military issue. You can't comprehend it.

Live with your mini delusional world.

:)

@champa-chameli..

Dont make such cheap statements.

If true rape is a crime , strongly condemnable above everything.

Plz avoid this in future. Behave like an indian and care the indian pride.

India can ***** for all i care - We've got weapons - End of story.India 0 Pakistan 1.

Last edited:
It is difficult for fan boys to understand. It is a military issue. You can't comprehend it.

Live with your mini delusional world.

Before calling me a Fanboy, Check your mental status!:angry:

You were BS-ing about Indias's Non influence... i shut your trap with what India did with its influence!:angry:

Then you tell me that it was actually in your interest and Pakistan is thankful to India for cancellation of a deal it was going to make with France. Is it my delusion that you think you know better than entire Pakistani Establishment that a deal which was about to made was all wrong???

Who is BS-ing? Who is living in Delusional world? :wave:

Before calling me a Fanboy, Check your mental status!:angry:

You were BShiting about Indias's Non influence... i shut your trap with what India did with its influence!:angry:

Then you tell me that it was actually in your interest and Pakistan is thankful to India for cancellation of a deal it was going to make with France. Is it my delusion that you think you know better than entire Pakistani Establishment that a deal which was about to made was all wrong???

Who is BS-ing? Who is living in Delusional world? :wave:

You didn't shut anything dear. You just post a small self satisfying reason for your mini delusional world and I just busted it with the fact that cancellation didn't harm us anyway. In fact it was good for us. We are better with our 4th generation JF-17's and F-16's and in the future J-10. It isn't a loss for us in any manner. We are going in the right direction and that is important for us. It would be much important if India would have canceled Pakistan's deal with America for F-16 BLK52 or AIM-120.

Get back to the topic before u see ur posts deleted......

Just saw the posts on Russian cancellation of engine deal for FC 1.. Well, India's crying helped somewhere ..didnt it ??:azn:

You didn't shut anything dear. You just post a small self satisfying reason for your mini delusional world and I just busted it with the fact that cancellation didn't harm us anyway. In fact it was good for us. We are better with our 4th generation JF-17's and F-16's and in the future J-10. It isn't a loss for us in any manner. We are going in the right direction and that is important for us. It would be much important if India would have canceled Pakistan's deal with America for F-16 BLK52 or AIM-120.

My delusion?
Come out of your denial...

anyways i think you wont accept the fact you lost a deal cause of India... you wont accept that it was actually a good deal! upgrades of avionics and radars to your planes would have given stem a new lease of life... and improved their combat potential and service life..

You can only justify what actually DID happen... with all the crap about "right direction"... and how you are better of with jf17...

F16 and AIM 120 is another story (yes we could not stop that, accepted!)

I give up now! your delusion wins!:hitwall:

@areesh

'worked in favor' - How ?

I thought the political game was on and pakistan is still trying to get French Avionics for Blk II.. Or did i miss something.?

Back
Top Bottom