What's new

Bravest of the Brave

paramveerindian

New Recruit

Reaction score
check this out guys...every indian would be proud..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Param_Vir_Chakra

do check vikram batra

Well I think one of the Pakistani soldier is going to be handed over a Nishan-E-Haider due to Indian reccommendation. Can you tell me who it is?

Well I think one of the Pakistani soldier is going to be handed over a Nishan-E-Haider due to Indian reccommendation. Can you tell me who it is?

i cant remember the name but i saw that on tv news last night. He after loosing post again captured it. Although he got killed. India was impressed by his bravery and made a recommendation to pakistan to award him the medal for his bravery. His parents too were said that india not a heartless. Hey by the way am alot impressed by vikram bhatt. His story made me alot emotional and proud. His words whole india will never forget. ''yeh dil maange more''. i saw last night on tv how he argue with pakistan army on phone and pakistan army dare him to come on tiger hill. He said to them wait 1 hour and he would be there. He captured the post by killing everyone who dare him to be there. Than he said famous words 'yeh dil maange more'. My salute to him. He was real brave man.

Sorry the name was vikram battra and not vikram bhatt. Vikram battra will be true legend forever. He faught like a true warrior. He was india's precious gem. Our salute to him.

there are many war heros from both sides and we salute them for bravery but my personnel favourite is Late Abdul Hameed, The war hero of Battle of Asal uttar (the real answer). He single-handedly stood up to Pakistani tanks in India’s most famous win during the 1965 war.

Back
Top Bottom