What's new

Brainwashing and Jehad!

Not 18

Not 18% but 13% or at the most 15%
1st one should set his own house inorder before advocating, sitting in glass house & throwing stones.. ironic .control
Our house is fine and we do not do cross border terrorism, creating khalifas and hindu ummah around the world or spread religion. What ever we do, we do it in our home. You should know that india has almost same pupulation of muslims as pakistan. So i am trying to show some concern.

Every post of yours shows your height of ignorance and you have know idea at about Islam and Ibn Tamiyah and Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab what issues they dealt why and what there work is. After every post you just end up proving yourself more ignorant.

First bother to read his whole work and Islam than come and talk your posts are just making me laugh and laugh.
I am doing it, i am reading.. i will explainTo u about his work soon.
But more than that, why is work given more importancethan quran? Muslims should only read quran for religious purpose thats it.

He used fatwas against mongols, that they cannot be muslim because they dont follow arabic culture, what nonsense is this?

rose pleating on ambulance whom carry dead body of lashker e jhangvi terrorist saeed awan whom hanged in karachi jail yesterday
10245271_991215074241945_7687673373987173378_n.jpg

rose pleating on ambulance whom carry dead body of lashker e jhangvi terrorist saeed awan whom hanged in karachi jail yesterday
10245271_991215074241945_7687673373987173378_n.jpg

Are Munafiqs doing that or Muslims? Debatable.. But this is something which shows the basic division of theologies , right from Ibn Tehmiya and the Paigambar. Which is 5% religion and 95% Politics.

Back
Top Bottom