What's new

BRAHMOS 2

Looks like russia has decided to reboot their KS-19 Koala project...This time with india onboard...

Looks like russia has decided to reboot their KS-19 Koala project...This time with india onboard...
It was supposed to be IRBM while Brahmos will have just 290 kms range. So yeah, good for knowledge transfer and cooperative approach will speed up the project. No need for us to reinvent the wheel.

It was supposed to be IRBM while Brahmos will have just 290 kms range. So yeah, good for knowledge transfer and cooperative approach will speed up the project. No need for us to reinvent the wheel.
hmmm..lets see..
i will follow any news that comes of the project..
the problems are as immense as always..
keeping the combustion chamber alive when supersonic air enters,as it does in scram jet..
finding the materials that dont fail at those temperatures...

Oh come on, stop implying things that you want to highlight. What do you want me to do, write a burqa clad english for you so that you are not offended.
It was english that I wrote that in. I write this kind of english. You don't like it, take a hike.
Instead of condemning the responses laden with religious bigotry and racism, you are highlighting my english expression.
Stop becoming a leader of Indian posters here and do not resort to incitement, please.
No one wanted your comment on Indian defense development and your motive towards that post was to rattle the Indians. This is what you and your friend do. Derail every thread and bringing your religion, personal life in between to play victim card.

If you have problems with Indians, leave this thread, this thread is about Indian defense and if someone delivers a return punch because of your action, deal with it or take a hike. Don't bring anymore of your religious BS and rants. :lol:

As for leading Indian posters, I just ask my fellow countrymen to not get indulged and come to topic. :coffee:

P.S. By the way what happened to your emotional good bye to PDF calling this forum defense.in.....At least respect your own decisions and yourself first. :rofl:

hmmm..lets see..
i will follow any news that comes of the project..
the problems are as immense as always..
keeping the combustion chamber alive when supersonic air enters,as it does in scram jet..
finding the materials that dont fail at those temperatures...
Well....you never know advances in metallurgy etc. Well US is trying for hypersonic ICBM so I think Russians are working with good advancement too.

I agree US will deliver way sooner with more range than Brahmos 2 will.

No one wanted your comment on Indian defense development and your motive towards that post was to rattle the Indians. This is what you and your friend do. Derail every thread and bringing your religion, personal life in between to play victim card.

If you have problems with Indians, leave this thread, this thread is about Indian defense and if someone delivers a return punch because of your action, deal with it or take a hike. Don't bring anymore of your religious BS and rants. :lol:

As for leading Indian posters, I just ask my fellow countrymen to not get indulged and come to topic. :coffee:

P.S. By the way what happened to your emotional good bye to PDF calling this forum defense.in.....At least respect your own decisions and yourself first. :rofl:

hahahaha I never seen you doing this ^^^
Look like you are losing the cool too :rofl:

@ Indians....cant you guys come up with techical details instead of having a troll fight?

we put our missiles under microscope right from the beginning and there are extensive details available about all Pakistani missiles...posted by Pakistani members and some others..
While No such threads exist about Indian missiles......

Well....you never know advances in metallurgy etc. Well US is trying for hypersonic ICBM so I think Russians are working with good advancement too.

I agree US will deliver way sooner with more range than Brahmos 2 will.

they havent delivered yet....so its an even game at the mo..
India/Russia may win the race....

even Punjab CM beant singh was killed in suicide bombing by babar khalsa terror group in 1996.Indians perfected suicide bombing much before it made to pakistan in last decade.

Indians perfected and Pakistan copied :).. Ab to guru gudh reh gaye aur Chele cheeni ho gaye.. ha ha

@All

Safriz is right guys. Lets discuss this program.

We surely want to see high range hypersonic cruise missile after Brahmos 2. I mean we have subsonic 700 km Nirbhay in development with Brahmos on Su-30MKI. Also HSTDV is under development.

So we should now talk on topic.

Thanks in advance. :D

@Sergi
Not loosing cool, just laughing. Having said that, I won't reply to him.

Go to post # 14, Typical off topic, flame baiting post. Doesn't even needed in the thread. Since then you and your main hero are bringing religion, suicide bombers, hubby, terrorists, etc. along with few Indian posters doing the same. Point is these Indian posters change in every thread but you two do the actual work i.e. trolling.

@Indians
Leave them as they are. :D

Are you sure about the bold part :) ?

Damn, this is going to be a game changer! As is there are no true counter measures for Bhramos 1 so Bhramos 2 will attack with impunity for sure. And the 290Km range is pure nonsense, the actual range is many times more than this.

@ Indians....cant you guys come up with techical details instead of having a troll fight?

we put our missiles under microscope right from the beginning and there are extensive details available about all Pakistani missiles...posted by Pakistani members and some others..
While No such threads exist about Indian missiles......
they havent delivered yet....so its an even game at the mo..
India/Russia may win the race....
Yeah but they already have a working prototype and the last test that failed was not because of major flaw. BTW you are right about the material part. This is way too crucial for our other projects too.

any senior member about how is it gono return after delivering the warhead ?

any news about nirbhay test ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom