Brahamdagh Bugti seeks Indian ID, travel papers

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Brahamdagh Bugti seeks Indian ID, travel papers
brahamdagh-bugti-seeks-indian-id-travel-papers-1473065122-6480.jpg

NEW DELHI: Leader of the Baloch Republican Party, Brahamdagh Khan Bugti has said that Pakistan was trying to create international pressure by issuing a Red notice against him, and sought India’s intervention to ensure safety for himself and his companions.

In an interview with Indian newspaper “The Hindu” Mr. Bugti desired to seek an official Indian ID and “travel documents.

At present he is staying in Switzerland without official authorization from the Swiss government.

He also claims that the Swiss government, that declined his application for an official ID in January 2016 on grounds that his party is on the terror watch list, is creating hurdles to his work, due to pressure from Pakistan.

“Short of physically preventing me, the Swiss are doing everything to create circumstances that have turned me into an open-air prisoner.

“I hope that the Indian people, who gave refuge to Dalai Lama and supported Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, would recognize the risk that I am facing,” he said.

Mr. Bugti says that Switzerland is wrong in denying him his rights, and argues that he has never been an armed insurgent. He added that he was worried for the safety of his family and followers who have accompanied him from Afghanistan to Switzerland.
http://nation.com.pk/national/05-Sep-2016/brahamdagh-bugti-seeks-indian-id-travel-papers

ya so thanks to modi now that all the traitors are out in the open . why is isi not taking em out o_O

Hehehehe. This is great. Everything is bare and right in front of everyone, as it actually is. Indian assets on the run, feeling insecure and asking their handlers to given them refuge, and all that in front of the whole world. Makes our case much stronger.

Well done Pakistan.

This guy certainly needs help. He can go there with his entire clan. Not sure the women will make it though. We will look after Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim. We got assets too.

In an interview with Indian newspaper “The Hindu” Mr. Bugti desired to seek an official Indian ID and “travel documents.

I think this guy is testing modi ............ he too is doubtful of modi and his capabilities and thinks the statements from modi are just farts.

Nawaz himself stated that Pakistan supports the Kashmiri mujaheedin. That will continue till Pakistan/Kashmir exists.
Both will exist even after you and i cease to exist :-)
So will the support for pro Pakistan elements in the valley

Not if Pakistan becomes a Hindu/Buddhist/etc country. :disagree:
The chance of a huge demographic change in religious composition is more likely on east of wagha than here and even if did happen i have faith in the Hindus to continue our principled stance on Kashmir :D

like kashmiris these are mujhaddin for India so 4 me India, i like to play mind games also now i want to see how pakistan turn around the corner in the game of 'Liberation liberation and rebellion'
waiting how would apk establishment respond to it.
OT; if red warrant is issued then how could india still protect him and fund him? waiting...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom