What's new

Bradley Fighting Vehicle for Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, but it's still better than the BMP-1 and BMP-2

if i remember correctly Bradley killed more tanks, and other vehicles than the M1 Abrams during Desert Storm :eek:

Kurganets-25 poops on Bradley now though
I don't think Kurganet will even get near since TOW missiles are on board.

You
Something is better than nothing.

I guess it might be used against the BLA and BLF since the balochistan's terrain seems more suitable.

but id love to see it pitched against the TTP in Waziristan,
certainly a much better choice than M 113 APCs.
You stole my words. This is perfect weapon that can diminish BLA and TTP.

Questions about the Bradley can be put to @jhungary since he was in one during the Iraq war.

lol, I did not went to Iraq with my Bradley. They put my platoon on STA mission and I went to Iraqi with Armoured Humvee.. Bradley is for RSTA

But yeah, but I am a qualified Bradley Commander

DETAILS ABOUT tow ATGM

TOW is a HE warhead Anti-Tank missile. (Otherwise known as HEAT Missile) The traditional TOW launch from Ground Platform (Bradley included) were wired-optical guide and the missile do not Have a tracker head, instead they have a small camera in front and the missile is attached to guide wire, when the TOW is shot off, the Gunner can guild the missile to its target using the TV on board and control input thru the guide wire

TOW also existed in an wireless mode, then either passive guidance or enhanced data link guidance system. The tow have a short range, no more than 8000 meter effective range, although some report suggest target being hit by TOW upward to 10,000 to 12,000 meters

A standard Bradley IFV carries 7 TOW missile (3 Twin pack and 1 in disposable tube also work as a Portable AT launcher) Where it take approximately 5 to 7 minutes to reload via a special hatch on the back of the Bradley.

It is noted the Bradley have to be in complete stop before TOW launcher can raise and fire off their missile.

TOW is a HE warhead Anti-Tank missile. (Otherwise known as HEAT Missile) The traditional TOW launch from Ground Platform (Bradley included) were wired-optical guide and the missile do not Have a tracker head, instead they have a small camera in front and the missile is attached to guide wire, when the TOW is shot off, the Gunner can guild the missile to its target using the TV on board and control input thru the guide wire

TOW also existed in an wireless mode, then either passive guidance or enhanced data link guidance system. The tow have a short range, no more than 8000 meter effective range, although some report suggest target being hit by TOW upward to 10,000 to 12,000 meters

A standard Bradley IFV carries 7 TOW missile (3 Twin pack and 1 in disposable tube also work as a Portable AT launcher) Where it take approximately 5 to 7 minutes to reload via a special hatch on the back of the Bradley.

It is noted the Bradley have to be in complete stop before TOW launcher can raise and fire off their missile.
Can you confirm the stories of Bradleys, destroying Iraqi T72s in battle? Both now and in Gulf War?

Good, it will serve well in PA.

Can you confirm the stories of Bradleys, destroying Iraqi T72s in battle? Both now and in Gulf War?

The kills was well documented with date, time, person involved and damage assessment during Battle of 73 Easting.

At least 5 T-72 and 4 T-69 were destroyed by combat action from Bradley of the 2ACR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom