What's new

Boys in Indian youth delegation harass girls, cause uproar in China tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ajtr..I changed channels bcs I could not bear to watch that video and changed back when the discussions began..but you posted that video in its uncut form on a forum..So much for your concern for women.
It's creating awareness.

yes majority of indian men are sexual harasser
i am an intern in a hospital. in my rotation in obstetrics and gynecology u cant imagine how many women i have seen naked. and i swear to God that never ever saw them as sexual object. i can bet my life on that. and u generalize thats pity.

@topic
Punish those scums and keep them in your jail!

I agree the scums need to be punished but it seems this incident provided a few trolls an excellent opportunity to take out their frustrations on all the Indians..

publicaly displaying a molestation video that too ,she did an un cut version shows her concern for that girl ,who she is using for her non sense.

I remember most channels ran the uncut version only once or never ran it at all or ran a severely censored version. So ajtr..congrats.

publicaly displaying a molestation video that too ,she did an un cut version shows her concern for that girl ,who she is using for her non sense.
Blame the reporter for shooting it instead of even trying to help. Last time I checked, there was a crowd that saw that and did nothing, a classic example of the bystander effect. Before anyone says it's an Indian thing, it's based on a woman in America called Kitty Gervose who was attacked for 30 minutes and stabbed numerous times in front of people who did nothing. Same case here

@ajtr..I changed channels bcs I could not bear to watch that video and changed back when the discussions began..but you posted that video in its uncut form on a forum..So much for your concern for women.
to understand the pain u've to know the pain urself.by closing ur eyes from it like ostrich wont make the cries of the girl go away.wat u think if you close the eyes while doctor injecting the needle will make the pain go away?To understand the evil u have to know it first.

i have even treated many muslim women and girls and i always saw them like my mother and sister. its a pity that ppl generalize. that too by a poster who sees herself as an Indian.

Blame the reporter for shooting it instead of even trying to help. Last time I checked, there was a crowd that saw that and did nothing, a classic example of the bystander effect. Before anyone says it's an Indian thing, it's based on a woman in America called Kitty Gervose who was attacked for 30 minutes and stabbed numerous times in front of people who did nothing. Same case here
their is a seperate thread on that u can read it and comment it their. wat she did was sharing that video which is called circulating ,which infact shows her intent and care for that girl.

In Rajasthan there was a new plan used called Operation Garima (Pride), if any guy molested, harass by any means, even leaves blank calls and anything, he will be charged and locked on the girl's report and it was considered as Non-Bailable Attempt if guy was found guilty by witness or by other information.

Even then many guys ignored it.

And those people are calling us "So Called Gentleman", I just want to ask even if we are acting like one is better than those who are not.

to understand the pain u've to know the pain urself.by closing ur eyes from it like ostrich wont make the cries of the girl go away.wat u think if you close the eyes while doctor injecting the needle will make the pain go away?

Sorry I don't have to see a rape video to understand that its wrong and should be condemned. Your logic is a total fail.

Harpoon tell me seriously if you think this happening in any other country or even in pakistan?

No.the mob will lynch those guys.but indians have become too insensitive that no one came to her help except all standing there watching as if they are watching molestation on 70mm screen.

Sorry I don't have to see a rape video to understand that its wrong and should be condemned. Your logic is a total fail.
one can wonder how many rape videos she had seen to know the pain of such incidents.

their is a seperate thread on that u can read it and comment it their. wat she did was sharing that video which is called circulating ,which infact shows her intent and care for that girl.
Actually what he said is the exact reason why these girls/women are harassed in public places and transport. People just look at it and don't do anything.

The bystander effect he mentioned is the reason that enables these guys.

Go and slap the guy who is harassing a girl, take one step, the crowd will come along with you. All it take is one guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom