What's new

Boycotting Israeli products………not Jewish.

will you boycott israeli products?

• Total voters
I cant boycott israel either

Tomorrow when i go to the Beach ,i'll be looking for some Isreali tourists who come on sex tourism here in Jamaica

I F*** Isreal :pakistan:

So an Israeli dude named Shlomo will be bending you over tomorrow ? OUCH !! Too many Jamaicans in Jamaica for me, man. Plus the diving sucks.

Effect of boomslang post on gtrr
burn4.gif

So an Israeli dude named Shlomo will be bending you over tomorrow ? OUCH !! Too many Jamaicans in Jamaica for me, man. Plus the diving sucks.

Noooooooo thats not in my culture sorry your thing that .
True about the Divers the nose gets in the way prefer italian birds for that

check out shamba lol you got a fanBOY yank

Hello shamba

Noooooooo thats not in my culture sorry your thing that .
True about the Divers the nose gets in the way prefer italian birds for that

Come on, dude !! Who you trying to fool ? You'll be riding Shlomo's balony pony .:bunny:

seeing the posts i pitty are you guys even humans? i mean do you guys have any though for loss of human lives? politics really blinds people and make them idiots

because of politics, there is human loss and because of it there is so insensitivity

Tomorrow when I go to buy beer, I'll be looking for some Israeli stuff !! I SUPPORT ISRAEL !!:usflag:

well if israelis take their hands off american economy, probably next day you will be homeless

...well if israelis take their hands off american economy, probably next day you will be homeless

Or maybe we'll turn into an economic powerhouse......like Pakistan. Could happen......:rofl:

Or maybe we'll turn into an economic powerhouse......like Pakistan. Could happen......:rofl:

i think that your stupid government has clogged your brain, i dunno what have americans gained through their economic progress?, has the mcdonald and KFC fat clogged your already stupid mind? first comes humanity, you guys lick israeli and jew a$$ which is really pathetic, and you guys can't even help it, and you guys are always so desperate

if your government can't help it but lick your jew masters, atleast common american public can speak against the very visible cruelty, or is your stupid govt, made you stupid as well?

Please get complete list, we hardly use anyone them. Is Danone Israeli? I saw it in some list.

Danone.jpg

i think that your stupid government has clogged your brain, i dunno what have americans gained through their economic progress?, has the mcdonald and KFC fat clogged your already stupid mind? first comes humanity, you guys lick israeli and jew a$$ which is really pathetic, and you guys can't even help it, and you guys are always so desperate

And you lick our @ss for handouts. Where does that leave you ?:usflag:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom