What's new

Boycotting Israeli products………not Jewish.

will you boycott israeli products?

• Total voters

qamar1990

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
in order to show solidarity with palestine i will need help from you guys in compiling authentic list of israeli products….

Rules:
- boycotting jewish products is not same as boycotting israeli products…. not all jews are zionist..

-boycotting inventions is not boycotting israel…. just because something might have been invented in israel doesn't mean that they are the only ones who make it…

the full list will be in this this… i will edit and update as i find more products that are israeli…. please to help me update this just post a product in this thread with a bit of proof that its israeli and i will add it on to my list….

For readers: please check this list on this post that will have all the products don't pay attention to the posts because I'm expecting indians and other zionists to flood this thread with useless posts.
boycott what ever you can, you don't have to boycott every product on the list but if there is an alternative that is non-israeli i ask to please choose that.

Food(non-beverage, non produce):
Sabra_RoastedRedPepper_Hummus_Top.jpg

sabra and tribe brand of hummus is owned by the strauss group ltd. groups located in israel…. it is reported that they actually donated money to the israeli military…
source:Strauss (company) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
produce:

electronics:

forward-phone-calls-to-magicjack.jpg

magic jack is developed by an israeli company called vocaltec communications
source: VocalTec - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
websites:
SimilarWeb_logo.png

similarweb.com is founded by the similar group which is in tel aviv, israel
similar web is the same as alexa.com so choose alexa… alexa.com was founded by american jews but is currently owned by amazon.
source:SimilarGroup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wix.com_Logo.png

for web developers out there…. this is a israeli company you should boycott as well
it is based in tel aviv ,israel
source:Wix.com - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MyHeritage_new_logo.jpg

it is an israeli company located in Or yehuda , israeli…….
source: MyHeritage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beverages:
sodastream.jpg

this company is located in airport city israel
source:
SodaStream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Computer and accessories:

media:

Civilian firearms and other selfdefense +hunting equipment:

Uzi_1.jpg

uzi it is made by israeli weapons industries… in israel so if your a firearms lover you should exclude this from your collection…
Clothing:

please help me put this list together by simply posting a product with some info…. also please come back to this post for an updated list ignore other posts… all products confirmed to be israel will be listed here….

Sporting goods:

software:
225px-Moovit_Navigate_3.0.png

moovit is an app developed by an israeli company called tranzmate
healthcare:

hygienic:
pg-5785_1z.jpg

an israeli company supplies proctor and gamble with over 50 percent of the diapers for this brand..
source: 10 brands you'll have to give up if you're boycotting Israel - Pampers - CSMonitor.com

if you already have an israeli product keep using it ….just don't buy another lol

Last edited:
hey i voted wrongly...i don't wanna boycott. i'll buy israeli products.

Buy Chinese then. :D

Unlike Western companies and Banks, the management and ownership of our companies are fully Chinese.

No Israelis at the top positions in our companies or in our government. Only Chinese.

Unlike Western companies and Banks, the management and ownership of our companies are fully Chinese.

No Israelis at the top positions in our companies or in our government. Only Chinese.
Lol :D

80 to 90 percent electronic goods already come from China

on serious not boycotting isreali product will not bring any serious damage because they have their daddy USA to give them billion dollars aid

Lol :D

80 to 90 percent electronic goods already come from China

on serious not boycotting isreali product will not bring any serious damage because they have their daddy USA to give them billion dollars aid
It will have an immediate impact though not long term

Boycott PCs. Both Intel and AMD design processors in Israel.
If You happen to have a PC with Intel or AMD, throw it out.

what ? :D

Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California

With design center in Israel, so throw it out or be a hypocrite.
I will throw you out my freind :D why you support Israel :P

having design centre in Isreal dont make Intel Isreali product

take my intel pc back and give me my money which i paid for it..hurry up

if it werent for the chinese poor people would still be bent over by these companies

14000 indians to one toilet

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom