What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

Do Indians on this forum EVER stop whining?

lol... you are suppose to be a think tank. You can sure 'think' of a better argument than that.
It's one thing to whine & whinge.. but to constantly open pointless thread, aim of which is only to vent venom & frustration, is other. Go & have look at BD forum & see the amount of threads aimed at India bashing.. & the one's which has anything else to do other than bashing India. You'l know what I'm talking about.
Ofcourse Indians do open threads here bashing Pakistan...but the threds which has nothing to do with bashing any country outweighs the one like the above.

Why only in 1 march?? If one day you won't eat or use our product won't cause any damage to our export to BD. Why not boycott for for ever??? Is that because if you do that than border killing will increase 10000x times because your cattle trader comes to India for cheap cow than you will come India for cheap product. Just imagine, so many people killed for only for one Indian product "cow". How many people will killed for all other indian product?????

It is appeared that these radical extremist hindu preacher and politicians able to sold this myth of 20 million illegal Bangladesh well to these ill informed and less matured lot quite easily. But what they does not understand is that 20 million means 1500 people crossed the border each day for the last 40 years. N if that really happened there should have been a huge impact on the total population of Bangladesh. But if we see we will find that population of Bangladesh always increased steadily, never fall down.

These low IQ people even does not have brain to see the reality from the demography of Bangladesh. 20 million is almost 13% of the total population of Bangladesh. If it really would have gone to India then there would be a huge short fall of population that never happened.

These illegal migrant story is usually raised by radical hindu politicians during election time to discriminate against the minority population who are mostly muslims. They do it mostly in East India where these radical group has low popularity base.

Population of Bangladesh since 1970. Now here there is mark of reduction of population.

Human Development Indicators - Google Public Data Explorer

Son, you were not born when BD was burning, when ppl were killed and raped. million of BD took refuge to India, Many of them didn't left for there mother land. They get settle in Motihari, Purnea, Muzaffarpur, murshidabad and many other place.

If you wish , come to my hometown I will show you how many BD citizen living there. They have populated like anything. from one family they have grew like a village..

But Still I don't hate them, BDi are like my brothers.. So don't doubt on numbers..

It is appeared that these radical extremist hindu preacher and politicians able to sold this myth of 20 million illegal Bangladesh well to these ill informed and less matured lot quite easily.

Unfortunately, that kind of bigotry seems to sell quite well in India, and a lot of people are eager to believe the propaganda. I have noted the blatant racism and bigotry from most of the Indians here towards Bangladeshis. Every single Indian post in this thread shows their xenophobia and brainwashing.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

lol... you are suppose to be a think tank. You can sure 'think' of a better argument than that.
It's one thing to whine & whinge.. but to constantly open pointless thread, aim of which is only to vent venom & frustration, is other. Go & have look at BD forum & see the amount of threads aimed at India bashing.. & the one's which has anything else to do other than bashing India. You'l know what I'm talking about.
Ofcourse Indians do open threads here bashing Pakistan...but the threds which has nothing to do with bashing any country outweighs the one like the above.

Stop whining. It's getting boring.

Unfortunately, that kind of bigotry seems to sell quite well in India, and a lot of people are eager to believe the propaganda. I have noted the blatant racism and bigotry from most of the Indians here towards Bangladeshis. Every single Indian post in this thread shows their xenophobia and brainwashing.

bangladeshis to india==afghans to pakistan

now got it?

Son, you were not born when BD was burning, when ppl were killed and raped. million of BD took refuge to India, Many of them didn't left for there mother land. They get settle in Motihari, Purnea, Muzaffarpur, murshidabad and many other place.

If you wish , come to my hometown I will show you how many BD citizen living there. They have populated like anything. from one family they have grew like a village..

But Still I don't hate them, BDi are like my brothers.. So don't doubt on numbers..

We never denied that. But after 40 years you can not say those refugee as illegal. Can you!!!

I hope you know that most of those refugee were hindus.

So, why creating fuss after 40 year. Now many of the Bengali whom some radical hindu politicians are saying illegal are 2nd or 3rd generation of the refugees and born n get up in India. Is it not violation of human right to say them illegal migrants!

bangladeshis to india==afghans to pakistan

now got it?

A. That is your assertion.
B. Even if true, it does not justify shooting people on sight, or the blatant racism you guys show to Bangladeshis.

It would be better if some Indians would address the claims in the OP. I notice the Indian response was little more than knee-jerk bigotry.

Ufortunately, that kind of bigotry seems to sell quite well in India, and a lot of people are eager to believe the propaganda. I have noted the blatant racism and bigotry from most of the Indians here towards Bangladeshis. Every single Indian post in this thread shows their xenophobia and brainwashing.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Stop whining. It's getting boring.

You are a blind mr think tank.

A. That is your assertion.
B. Even if true, it does not justify shooting people on sight, or the blatant racism you guys show to Bangladeshis.

It would be better if some Indians would address the claims in the OP. I notice the Indian response was little more than knee-jerk bigotry.

illegals are shot down and it takes place at pakistan border as well;)
our response shows how much we r frustrated from illegal migrants,so got it Mr think tank

btw,i know how much pakistanis like afghans living in pakistan:lol:

Good for india ..we helped you by fencing our border ..boycott everything from india and please dont come to india

You are a blind mr think tank.

takes one to know one! act like a real 'think tank' instead of coming out with stupid one liners!!

Spare me. Just carry on your whining.

illegals are shot down and it takes place at pakistan border as well;)
our response shows how much we r frustrated from illegal migrants,so got it Mr think tank

btw,i know how much pakistanis like afghans living in pakistan:lol:

Nonsense. There are some racist Pakistanis who don't like Afghans, but nowhere on the scale of Indians complaining about Bangladeshis. Fact is you guys are just bigots who ar eager to believe all the negative propaganda and stereotypes about Bangladeshis. Indian posts in this forum -- and on this very thread -- are evidence.

Back
Top Bottom