What's new

Boycott Electricity bill in November 2010

so who is responsible for all this?

Lack of consensus and foresight in my opinion

and thats what I said before :thinktank: - They have no plans for long term solution of these problems - only temporary measures are usually being taken that is always very expensive and that in my opinion, the politicians are responsible

(not talking about the latest 2030 plan of energy)

so we are demanding long term results in only 2.5 years? IP gas pipeline deal has been signed; nuclear power plants are under construction and more under study; dams are to be built in next decade for which funding is being arranged.

what kind of planning do we want?

lets wait for 10 years before we judge them on long term thinking.

for now this is all we can have...

Man I hate it when people do this... They expect so much but give so little.

We want a rich Pakistan, we want free education and health but we don't want to pay taxes.

We want cheap electricity even if that means electricity companies going bankrupt.

Bro when Govt. plans to make Benazir's tomb with our tax money , when it is used to pay for the leisure trips of our dear president to his personal estates , when it is used to buy luxury bullet proof cars for his cronies/family members/ coalition partners/even opposition , when it is used to subsidise steel mill losses (when the very culprit of it is our president's crony in the first place) ...that's when u decide y the hell should i pay my tax ... i m sure u wouldn't want that result odf your hard earned tax money.

where peoples are encouraging not to pay Electricity bill in November 2010 to show the power of public and force the government to stop increasing electricity tariffs every now and than

If the tariff is too high, wouldn't it make more sense to tell people to not use electric power - I mean if one cannot afford a commodity, one tries to not use it because--- one can't afford to pay for it - right?? but these agitators think that there is some kind of God given right to live like parasites.

Bro when Govt. plans to make Benazir's tomb with our tax money , when it is used to pay for the leisure trips of our dear president to his personal estates , when it is used to buy luxury bullet proof cars for his cronies/family members/ coalition partners/even opposition , when it is used to subsidise steel mill losses (when the very culprit of it is our president's crony in the first place) ...that's when u decide y the hell should i pay my tax ... i m sure u wouldn't want that result odf your hard earned tax money.

Paying taxes to a corrupt government sucks, but even when we don't have a corrupt govt we don't pay taxes! The amount of money the state could have got in the past because of taxes is immense!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom