What's new

Boy has Arabic script from the Koran appear on skin

SO i take u won't even take a look at the things i posted, All right Ignorance speaks...

Of course I didn't. Did you watch the video of Zakir Naik I posted?

Now, please tell me in your own words where the universe came from.

There is a thing called self righteousness & that's what religion teaches & its quite clear

Yes, but I ask you to please know a little bit about your religion.

read it many times & i am sure you'll be seeing that I misinterpreted it :agree:

So tell me, what parts did you not agree with? I'll answer your question... just something between two Muslims, okay?

You're angry at Zakir Naik?

Seriously, go to his lectures and have your debate with him. He'll prove you wrong over and over again- no use sitting on your chair and trollin'

Zakir Naik ? :lol:

In one of his videos he said that Islam teaches 2+2=4 therefore it's true, while other religions teach 2+2=3 hence they're false.

Of course I didn't. Did you watch the video of Zakir Naik I posted?

Durran Replied enough for that

Now, please tell me in your own words where the universe came from.

this question is has no simple & straight answer, i say again that you take a look at what i posted....

So tell me, what parts did you not agree with? I'll answer your question... just something between two Muslims, okay?

I won't quote any scripture as previously i was labeled with many names when i did so, so i leave it here

In one of his videos he said that Islam teaches 2+2=4 therefore it's true, while other religions teach 2+2=3 hence they're false.

Actually, he uses other religions to prove that Islam is right- many Christians, atheists and Hindus have challenged him before and converted after his lectures too!

A comparison is inevitable- he is a preacher. He doesn't straight out slander other religions like some certain preachers from other religions. He quotes their books (e.g. Bhagavat Geeta in hinduism) and has knowledge of other religions.

Doesn't he do a lot of lectures in India? I really suggest you going to them if you are interested in pursuing this matter- don't forget to ask him all the questions you have.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I won't quote any scripture as previously i was labeled with many names when i did so, so i leave it here

No, please do. I'll stop people from trolling, don't worry.

he meant as islam teaches us that cow is not god and its urine not divine hence every body knows its true while hindu books say cow is god which is ofcourse false..

Zakir Naik's Brilliant Logic:

Actually, he uses other religions to prove that Islam is right- many Christians, atheists and Hindus have challenged him before and converted after his lectures too!

:rolleyes:

Or less diplomatic words, all other religions are wrong and only Islam is right

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread is about a boy and not about Religion, some how, i am aware of the intentions of certain anti religion protagonists aka Atheists but its rather ironic that the admin chooses to turn a blind eye.
P.S i don't understand why Zakir Naik has to be part of every topic related to Islam?

Zakir Naik's Brilliant Logic:

Hilarious Mulla, Hilarious Logic 2+2=Zakir Naik

:rolleyes:

Or less diplomatic words, all other religions are wrong and only Islam is right

Well, we have a right to believe that, no?

All atheists think they are right and everyone else is wrong,
All Christians think they are right and everyone else is wrong,
All Jews think that they are right and everyone else is wrong,
etc.

And regarding religious sites in other countries- the only country that doesn't allow that is Saudi Arabia, and that being because Saudi Arabia is a purely sacred country.

because holy cow logic makes more sense to them thats why

Im not Hindu if that's what you're trying to imply :smitten:

tsk tsk not a very good way to market your religion, pretty low on tolerance

P.S i don't understand why Zakir Naik has to be part of every topic related to Islam?

Because a lot of non-muslims on this forum get angry at him because they only watch the bits they want to watch and never actually watch his lectures.

A comparison is inevitable- he is a preacher. He doesn't straight out slander other religions like some certain preachers from other religions. He quotes their books (e.g. Bhagavat Geeta in hinduism) and has knowledge of other religions.

Doesn't he do a lot of lectures in India? I really suggest you going to them if you are interested in pursuing this matter- don't forget to ask him all the questions you have.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

No, please do. I'll stop people from trolling, don't worry.

No doubt he is a greate onstage live debater.many failed to disprove him because they didnt have all round knowledge. To debate on a subject like that you must know ancient arebic, language,culture, Different parts of science, etc. And onstage there is little time to refer or check the other ones claims, some points may go unnoticed, etc so it's heavyly on skills but in text written debate you have a better situation to find out the true and false. Check faith freedom org if you can avoid hate language and concentrate on arguements and counter arguements present their. Mr ali sina invited mr. Naik but he never accepted it. you can see conversation details between both parties.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom