What's new

Boy has Arabic script from the Koran appear on skin

U havnt answered my question, God is really very selective in bestowing miracles by imparting script on people and fruits.

Allah taála has given our Master our Habeeb salAllaho alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam miracles. The parting of the badr, which some of the Quraysh ridiculed.

He has given Awliya Allah miracles.

Khaja Muínuddin Chishti raziAllahu anhu miracles abound. Due to him millions of hindus accepted Islam directly or indirectly in his century. Thats another miracle.

Allah taála has given our Master our Habeeb salAllaho alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam miracles. The parting of the badr, which some of the Quraysh ridiculed.

He has given Awliya Allah miracles.

Khaja Muínuddin Chishti raziAllahu anhu miracles abound. Due to him millions of hindus accepted Islam directly or indirectly in his century. Thats another miracle.

n millions of muslims left islam too.

That was a miracle too.

prove the existence of that miracle you are talking. exact details. where and when.

In contrast in this thread, we have the confirmation or a real miracle which has been proven by not only doctors, but media too, in the same country, over months!

The script appears every week so are you trying to tell that the parents are scratching their kid's skin witha razor blade every single week just to get some attention ?

Many half baked like you would say yes but the incident is well recorded and people have waited for hours for the script to appear - clrearly not giving enough time for his parents to cut the skin of the child.

If it can be done then why it is consistant and always different ?
Moreover if you keep repeating the process your skin structurde gets destroyed leaving permanent damage !

Read this below......
It's done with even the blunt end of a pencil, causing immense discomfort to the baby. One doesnt need sharp razors to do this. It hardly takes a few seconds to carryout the act and the skin inflammation lasts for a few minutes/hours (in this particular case) to a few days. This is a reversible reaction, can be repeated numerous times, the skin doesnt get damaged or scarred. You might be surprised how tough this organ is, afterall it covers and protects our bodies.

So much for faith.

However, this miracle happens to be a skin disease called Dermatographic urticaria (also known as dermographism, dermatographism or “skin writing”) is a skin disorder seen in 4–5% of the population and is one of the most common types of urticaria, in which the skin becomes raised and inflamed when stroked or rubbed with a dull object.
According to Wikipedia the symptoms are thought to be caused by mast cells in the surface of the skin releasing histamines without the presence of antigens, due to the presence of a weak membrane surrounding the mast cells. The histamines released cause the skin to swell in the affected areas.
This weak membrane easily and rapidly breaks down under physical pressure causing an allergic-like reaction, generally a red wheal(welt) to appear on the skin. It can often be confused with an allergic reaction to the object causing a scratch, when in fact it is the act of being scratched that causes a wheal to appear. These wheals are a subset of urticaria (hives) that appear within minutes, accompanied by a sensation of burning, and itchiness. The first outbreak of urticaria can lead to others on body parts not directly stimulated, scraped or scratched. In a normal case the swelling will reduce itself with no treatment within 15–30 minutes, but in extreme cases, itchy red wheals may last anywhere from a few hours to days.

“Dermatographic urticaria (also known as dermographism, dermatographism or “skin writing”) is a skin disorder seen in 4–5% of the population and is one of the most common types of urticaria, in which the skin becomes raised and inflamed when stroked or rubbed with a dull object”]

Ali’s mother is responsible for those writings. These scratchings on the child’s body cause pain, sensation of burning, and itchiness and in the case of a small baby they produce fever. This woman puts her baby through all this pain and endangers his health to garner attention. She must be charged with child abuse. Instead she is receiving homage from thousands of gullible Muslims who have made of her home and her village a pilgrimage destination.

The infant is suffering from this medical condition and the parents are taking undue advantage of this for personal gain causing great discomfort to the infant, misleading people and using religion to their own benefit (nothing new).

I have no words to describe the lust for monetary gains or otherwise of such parents who put their babies through such discomfort! Such people should be neutralized!

Read this below......
It's done with even the blunt end of a pencil, causing immense discomfort to the baby. One doesnt need sharp razors to do this. It hardly takes a few seconds to carryout the act and the skin inflammation lasts for a few minutes/hours (in this particular case) to a few days. This is a reversible reaction, can be repeated numerous times, the skin doesnt get damaged or scarred. You might be surprised how tough this organ is, afterall it covers and protects our bodies.

So much for faith.

The infant is suffering from this medical condition and the parents are taking undue advantage of this for personal gain causing great discomfort to the infant, misleading people and using religion to their own benefit (nothing new).

I have no words to describe the lust for monetary gains or otherwise of such parents who put their babies through such discomfort! Such people should be neutralized!

The infant is suffering from no medical condition. you can make all the stories you want, but the doctors and journalists in Russia say otherwise.

How do you know they did it for monetary purposes? Whats your proof?

The infant is suffering from no medical condition. you can make all the stories you want, but the doctors and journalists in Russia say otherwise.

When one is too much into faith, one is incapable to understand reason or logic or facts and I can see that you are a man of faith. Good. I dont expect you to understand science or logic.

You believe in your stories, I will trust scientific facts.

did u notice, these verces are appearing only on hands, legs and stomach of the baby. and not on face, neck, or private parts.
why..??
becoz its easy to carve those verces on hands n legs instead of face or private parts.

When one is too much into faith, one is incapable to understand reason or logic or facts and I can see that you are a man of faith. Good. I dont expect you to understand science or logic.

You believe in your stories, I will trust scientific facts.

we believe the doctors in Russia and the journalists in Russia, who have been examining the baby for months

we believe the doctors in Russia and the journalists in Russia, who have been examining the baby for months

"We will show them Our Signs on the Horizons and within themselves until it is clear to them that it is the truth"

(Surah Fussilat 53-54)

All that is happening to the baby is a miracle of Allah...

The people who are not believing on this are ignoring the Miracle that Allah wants to show us... ...

Do pray that these people may get on the right path and get true guidance....

"We will show them Our Signs on the Horizons and within themselves until it is clear to them that it is the truth"

(Surah Fussilat 53-54)

All that is happening to the baby is a miracle of Allah...

The people who are not believing on this are ignoring the Miracle that Allah wants to show us... ...

Do pray that these people may get on the right path and get true guidance....

Please pray for me tooo... thanks

I am skeptical of any such miracles, be it in relation to Islam or any other religion, especially if there is a perfectly reasonable medical explanation for it. You are obviously free to believe what you choose but be open to the idea that there might be an alternative explanation for the phenomena..

As for your claim that the boy has been examined by doctors for months, well, check the following article from Russia Today..

“Signs of Allah” appear on infant’s skin

A miracle or a simple hoax? Parents of a nine-month-old child claim their son has been marked by God, while doctors say the extracts from the Koran on his skin have nothing to do with divine intervention.
Share34 Yahoo StumbleUpon Google Technorati
del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mixx Propeller

Soon after Ali was born to an ordinary and not very religious family, strange writings began appearing on his skin. The Arabic characters turned out to be extracts from the Muslim Holy book, the Koran. At first, Ali’s parents concealed this fact, but when yet another writing reading “Show these signs to people” appeared, the news spread all around Ali’s native Dagestan, Russia’s Muslim republic.

Read more

The child’s mother, Madina Yakubova, says the writings appear every Monday and Friday, with Ali having a major fever on these days. “[Ali] can’t sleep at night when the signs appear. He tortures himself,” says Madina.

The writings are always different – new characters replace the old ones every time.

Local religious officials believe these are the signs of Almighty Allah. The head of the North Caucasus Muslims coordinating centre Ismail Berdyev insists the epistles are mainly addressed to unreligious people.

“Let them see that these signs are not accidental. These are God’s signs. We, Muslims, realize it. Let skeptics and nonbelievers realize it as well,” he insists.

Russia’s Mufti Council sees the message of the miracle otherwise.

interpret the signs as a call to Dagestan and all Russian Muslims. They should turn towards Allah, repent their sins, give up conflicts and fratricide, which have hit Dagestan and the whole of the Caucasus,” a statement on their official website says.

Meanwhile, doctors think otherwise. They are almost sure the signs have been written by Ali’s parents.

Lyudmila Luss from Russia’s institute of immunology says the writings have been most likely made physically or chemically.

“Substances like pepper or salt can produce such a reaction on the skin,” she says. It can also be a result of urticarious dermographism, she added, which is a skin disorder seen in 4–5% of the population. The skin then becomes raised and inflamed when stroked or rubbed with a dull object.

So far, Ali’s family has refused to make any meticulous dermatologic examination.

In the meantime, Russian media report that Ali was initially diagnosed with coronary heart disease and cerebral spastic infantile paralysis, but when his abnormalities began he miraculously recovered.

Ali’s native village has already become a top destination for over 2000 Muslim pilgrims from all over Dagestan and neighboring republics. People have shot videos and taken photos of Ali. They have taken all his clothes, Madina Yakubova says. In return they present him with new ones.

“It’s hard to predict the future of this child,” one of the many pilgrims told RT.

“He needs to be guarded though, because enemies of Islam may kill him. This place may become sacred, and people should pilgrimage here,” he added.

?Signs of Allah? appear on infant?s skin - RT Top Stories

People have already mentioned Utrcaria Dermatographia as a possibility. I would do a google image search of it if I were you and take a look at the results before jumping to conclusions..

A lot of my day to day work involves child protection and I have seen worse things done by parents to their children....Its much more common than you would expect, even in "western civilised" societies like the UK. I can see how the family, hailing from an impoverished part of Russia, would be tempted to do this to their child, especially as there is a clear financial incentive attached to it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom