What's new

Both Hal rudra and light combat helicopters are toothless says Indian Army chief Rawat

lol about TATA in UK hahahaha
people here in the UK are pissed about the quality of jags since TATA bought it, secondly ur big and rich TATA was closing its steel plants in wales until the poor UK government had to bail it out.

shit cars
shit country
and you are a shit poster. Also what the F are you doing on a pakistan defence forum you sad sad sad man. you are an indian on a pakistani defence forum, you really need to get a life sado.

lol really?

The new Jaguar cars are lovely, haha i love seeing a hating Pakistani because he is jealous of the Indian success

lol really?

The new Jaguar cars are lovely, haha i love seeing a hating Pakistani because he is jealous of the Indian success
did you read the thread

7 of the 14 helicopters you sold them crashed. doesn't look very good does it

lol this guy is a proper moron, he thinks pakistanis call themselves indian here in the UK.:omghaha::omghaha: donkey of the day
now you can carry on saying the same thing but it just makes you look like an imbecile that your are. indians will always be the butt of all jokes. this guy is testament to that

Yes the joke is very funny when comes from an Indian

Facing Bias, Pakistanis Pretend to Be Indian
https://tribune.com.pk/story/11555/pakistanis-pose-as-indians-after-ny-bomb-scare/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sunil-sharan/to-be-or-not-to-be-pakist_b_3097416.html

http://www.newser.com/story/88125/pakistanis-pose-as-indians-after-ny-bomb-scare-reuters.html

I also posted two images in last comment..:rofl:

You are getting factual humiliation in every comment & still you think your fetid mouth will shield you..:disagree:
Listen I have already told that taunt from a PaaaK! worth less than a dripping sweat of forhead to non Paaak!s..Those words doesn't really offend me..

lol really?

He is just a hyper nationalist without cell..
Starts running periodic foul mouth every time when facing contradiction..:rofl:

And rich talk is definitely not for indians, last time i checked you had the largest amount of poor people living in your country.
yet you guys take pride in going to the mars, pakistanis rather feed a poor family instead thats what really matters.

shit country, shit mentality and a shit industry that churns out rubbish like TATA cars etc
More than a thousand years of humilliating slavery and have left them in a deep inferiority complex and has given them a habit of bowing to every one, they'll whore their mothers for a bit of praise.

1. if you ever called me a P@ki too my face id slit your throat

2. you are indian on a pakistani forum. do you know how sad you look, you indians are so desperate you have to make accounts on a pakistani forum. i rather kill myself then go on your dirty indian forums

sad sad freak

hes an imbecile, his posts are being reported by everyone

only a matter of time till he's banned. imagine how sad do you have to be to be an indian and then come on a pakistani defence forum. a nation full of freaks

"indians make shit cars, shit fighters jets and shit helicopters" COAS Rawat

your own pig is calling your army equipment shit.

make in india my @ss
1. if you ever called me a P@ki too my face id slit your throat

2. you are indian on a pakistani forum. do you know how sad you look, you indians are so desperate you have to make accounts on a pakistani forum. i rather kill myself then go on your dirty indian forums

sad sad freak

hes an imbecile, his posts are being reported by everyone

only a matter of time till he's banned. imagine how sad do you have to be to be an indian and then come on a pakistani defence forum. a nation full of freaks

"indians make shit cars, shit fighters jets and shit helicopters" COAS Rawat

your own pig is calling your army equipment shit.

make in india my @ss

Bro in one.of the posts above he himself said

He is a low caste Hindu. You see years of cleaning Brahmin Shit does this to your brain. He is confused

More than a thousand years of humilliating slavery and have left them in a deep inferiority complex and has given them a habit of bowing to every one, they'll whore their mothers for a bit of praise.
Bro in one.of the posts above he himself said

He is a low caste Hindu. You see years of cleaning Brahmin Shit does this to your brain. He is confused
Get on with reality..Here is nothing to do with caste..
I didn't say anything about Isam & culture..Paak! brain cells revolves around caste & religion.That proves your worthiness.You are just explaining yourselves.

Last edited:
If India is Fuchs on parade equipment, than Indian made choppers are good enough. For fighting a real war, the only option is to import. So India have a good new army chief that look at equipments realistically.

I didn't say anything about Isam & culture..Paak! brain cells revolves around caste & religion.That proves your worthiness.You are just explaining yourselves.

Don't mind them..If you contradict them they start spewing religion caste bs & even threaten you of slitting throat.It's a common nature man people over there.That means you have caught the right nerve..:lol:

If India is Fuchs on parade equipment, than Indian made choppers are good enough. For fighting a real war, the only option is to import. So India have a good new army chief that look at equipments realistically.

You dedicated your profile for India :rofl:

You are like a bad smell that hangs around.

This thread!:mad:
Mods will request you to clean this mess up!:hitwall:

Dumbest Indian on the net are you not quoting me? Besides I am abusing you
Don't you have a shame..?
Throughout the thread he did factual presentation of every query & all you fellows are spewing bs caste religion. You aren't abusing him.Rather you seem to be humiliating yourself without providing facts & using abusive word collections..
Insecurity arises when you don't have enough topic to tackle on & start using thuggish words.
Stop this troll fest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom