What's new

Bosch opens its doors in Pakistan

dont be sentimental ... Most of us are crack here in Pakistan :D
Bhai pori dunya nain hamain is haal main pohnchaya hai....and last but not the least our politicians and whole of the red tape.....lyli hai hamari jaam k. Crack nai hongay tu kia jolly hongay....

Bhai pori dunya nain hamain is haal main pohnchaya hai....and last but not the least our politicians and whole of the red tape.....lyli hai hamari jaam k. Crack nai hongay tu kia jolly hongay....

Sahi keh reya se tu bhaya :-)

No way! That means German Auto makers are coming to Pakistan? If Bosch is present.

If Bosch can setup a training academy to train Car/Auto mechanics that would be great.
Auto repair is discouraged in BOSCH's home country, of course silently and not officially.
It costs hell of a money to repair a car. They whisper, better buy a new one and we help you in financial terms.

Great news for Pakistan. Astonish decision by Bosch to pick this city of Pakistan.

Auto repair is discouraged in BOSCH's home country, of course silently and not officially.
It costs hell of a money to repair a car. They whisper, better buy a new one and we help you in financial terms.

I see a lot of German cars in the UK owned by European migrants who come to the UK. and alot of Polish mechanics who are experts in repairing German cars.

And terrorism...

Leadership is corrupt and to hide their corruption they use extremist group to remove the pressure and media attention from them.
IDP is one issue related to the incompetency of Noora Government.
Lack of development in KPK and Balochistan during PPP government due to corruption, funds which were allocated for development were stolen by PPP, JUF- and ANP minsters.

Pakistan need a major clean up before it can develop.

How many unskilled workers in Pakistan?
Is Pakistan always going to depend on the remittance from the millions of Pakistani unskilled workers working in middle east?

Isn't time to develop the industries in Pakistan so these unskilled workers can be trained and get better jobs at home than working in Middle east.

Auto Industry?
Textile Industry?

Pharmaceutical industry?
Dairy industry? (Commercialize the Dairy industry)

My suggestions............

15842997998_b72f9902e5_b.jpg

15375110380_7f41bf5482_k.jpg

15526740217_360cf43442_b.jpg

Last edited:
Leadership is corrupt and to hide their corruption they use extremist group to remove the pressure and media attention from them.
IDP is one issue related to the incompetency of Noora Government.
Lack of development in KPK and Balochistan during PPP government due to corruption, funds which were allocated for development were stolen by PPP, JUF- and ANP minsters.

Pakistan need a major clean up before it can develop.

My suggestions............

15842997998_b72f9902e5_b.jpg

15375110380_7f41bf5482_k.jpg

15526740217_360cf43442_b.jpg

35 provinces??? u mad bro??

If each has 5 - 6 million people, its not the worst idea.

Basically strive to make each one like a Singapore....by encouraging competition between themselves and cooperation only when economies of scale + logistics matter.

if you want Pakistan to develop than 30 to 35 make more sense.

Compare these countries with Pakistan and tell me why these countries have so many provinces? for example Italy, South Korea, Spain, Thailand?

Provinces of Afghanistan = 34

Provinces of Iran = 31

Provinces of Fiji = 14

Provinces of Armenia = 11

Provinces of Sri Lanka = 9

Provinces of Bolivia = 100

Provinces of Greece= 73

Provinces of Italy = 110

Provinces of the Philippines = 81

Provinces of Thailand = 77

Provinces of South Korea = 10

Provinces of Spain = 50

Divisions in Yemen = 21

Last edited:

Compare the countries listed below to Pakistan and tell me why these countries have so many provinces?
for example Italy, South Korea, Spain, Thailand?

Provinces of Iran = 31

Provinces of Fiji = 14

Provinces of Greece= 73

Provinces of Italy = 110

Provinces of Spain = 50

First try to make 8-10 :D then we will think about 35.... No one is ready to make new Provinces...

Compare the countries listed below to Pakistan and tell me why these countries have so many provinces?
for example Italy, South Korea, Spain, Thailand?

Provinces of Iran = 31

Provinces of Fiji = 14

Provinces of Greece= 73

Provinces of Italy = 110

Provinces of Spain = 50
I agree we should have more provinces :tup:

First try to make 8-10 :D then we will think about 35.... No one is ready to make new Provinces...
KARAACHI KO ALAG SUBHAA BNA DOO in *altaf bhai's* voice :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom