What's new

Bosch opens its doors in Pakistan

With the economic rule of 36 at 4.5% growth our current GDP will be doubled in 7 years ,hmmm so by 2023 or 2024 Pakistan should register GDP of around 500 Billion US$ with 2.5% population growth rate so earning per capita should be 2200 US $ seems good enough.

Welcome .... the more will come indeed.... started to see CPEC fruits and an acknowledgement of achievements Op Zarb-e-Azb.

Pakistan Zindabad

Its in Pakistan not India so my guess just a chupper

@xyxmt
There are atleast 2 R&D centres of bosch in bangalore itself. Bosch has a very solid presence in india- they have R&D tie-ups with indian academia and file a lot of patents annually. In fact companies like texas instruments has research program in my college-IIT madras wherein you do MS in electronics and get absorbed in TI. The MS course is fine tuned with the requirements of TI and after completion of the course,you get placed in TI.

@xyxmt
There are atleast 2 R&D centres of bosch in bangalore itself. Bosch has a very solid presence in india- they have R&D tie-ups with indian academia and file a lot of patents annually. In fact companies like texas instruments has research program in my college-IIT madras wherein you do MS in electronics and get absorbed in TI. The MS course is fine tuned with the requirements of TI and after completion of the course,you get placed in TI.

and what did it say? I said in Pakistan it must be a Jhopra the main office must be in India
we all know about Indian greatness you dont need to keep repeating it

and what did it say? I said in Pakistan it must be a Jhopra the main office must be in India
we all know about Indian greatness you dont need to keep repeating it

@xyxmt
If you care to read my post again,you would find that i did NOT say a word for/againt pakistan.I sometimes dont understand why do folks have to take it in a different manner.I mean if you have a solid point then why not back it up with proper and credible proof?How hard will it be?I mean seriously?!
Now since it is you who have brought pakistan into picture,i would like to know what kind of office is this,Is it,-
(a)A corporate office
(b)R&D centre?
(c)Manufacturing Centre?

Yar always wanted to buy a VW.. Toyota Toyota Toyota ......why always its Toyota only..... I really sucks now. Pakistan should open market for Germans and Americans ...Ford and GMs are also goooooood...

Pakistan government should give incentives and promote Gawadar internally to start the migration of highly skilled workforce towards the city. I know way to early but Pakistan needs to spread the wealth and reduce burden on big cities.

@xyxmt
If you care to read my post again,you would find that i did NOT say a word for/againt pakistan.I sometimes dont understand why do folks have to take it in a different manner.I mean if you have a solid point then why not back it up with proper and credible proof?How hard will it be?I mean seriously?!
Now since it is you who have brought pakistan into picture,i would like to know what kind of office is this,Is it,-
(a)A corporate office
(b)R&D centre?
(c)Manufacturing Centre?

dont be sentimental ... Most of us are crack here in Pakistan :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom