What's new

Border skirmish lol!

rockstarIN

Reaction score
Country
India
1382125_564717403565676_459783977_n.png

They need to tone down these activities.... unnecessary tensions created on both side of the boarder....

Didn't this happen a few years ago, with the video widely circulated on youtube? Or is this a new incident?

Anyway, that ceremony is an unnecessary farce.

Indians only know how to sneak attack and backstab as this incident shows.

@rockstarIN:There was absolutely no need to open a new thread for this old incident,that too with just a picture and not any further details.:disagree::pissed::argh:

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah n u only know how to B.S. on every india related thread as u have got nothing imp. to do in ur life....pity

@rockstarIN:There was absolutely no need to open a new thread for this old incident,that too with just a picture and not any further details.:disagree::pissed::argh:
I was not aware it was happened long ago, saw it in FB as it happened recently.

Did the Indian soldier wet his pants after the altercation like last time?

If u read the article properly it says the reverse.

Did the Indian soldier wet his pants after the altercation like last time?

I could have understood if a Pakistani member posted it but disappointed :wave: I thought u were one of those non trolling Chinese members.

If u read the article properly it says the reverse.

I could have understood if a Pakistani member posted it but disappointed :wave: I thought u were one of those non trolling Chinese members.

He is just butt hurt.

On topic- No need to post stuff like this. IMHO the Indian soldier should be punished. The Pakistani soldier may have elbowed the BSF jawan by mistake or even if he did that on purpose going full retard during a ceremony like this is simply unacceptable

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom