What's new

Boost for NSG membership, as India gains entry into 'Australia Group'

Very interesting. care to explain how?

I would suggest read the press release statement by Australia Group, especially this part
Yes I do ! Chinese D**k waiving between India and NSG,SC etc.

You are from a country that would jump to be in such groups but can't. The butt hurt is totally understandable.
We made our nukes without these assholes! never cared about them as for you Its Going to be and I say GOING TO which I think isnt happening anytime soon a Hard Chinese D**k waiving between you and the NSG,SC etc.

Yes I do ! Chinese D**k waiving between India and NSG,SC etc.

We made our nukes without these assholes! never cared about them as for you Its Going to be and I say GOING TO which I think isnt happening anytime soon a Hard Chinese D**k waiving between you and the NSG,SC etc.
No one else but you can bring about such weird fascinations in a thread like this. Can you please carry your fantasies else where?

No one else but you can bring about such weird fascinations in a thread like this. Can you please carry your fantasies else where?

I was about to post this. Pakistanis in PDF are a weird lot. Probably root of many issues.

@mods. Please take care of people like this.

@others. Who wants to bet that this post will be removed and that dick post will remain?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom