What's new

Bookie claims India-Sri Lanka Rajkot ODI was fixed

It is the job of bookies to fix the game.. and it is job of players to play the game honestly as they are the choosen ones and they are in national team bcoz of the love for the game... Bookies will try to approach the players but it is 100% responsibility of players to stay away from them..

indian team is fullly involved with bokkies for sure but double standards of ICC only for pakistan not for india the same

indian team is fullly involved with bokkies for sure but double standards of ICC only for pakistan not for india the same

Even if u prove it which u cant.. We indians wont tell it is done by ISI. We will take strict action against our players which our players know very well..

Moreover the Indian team culture is very different from pakistani..

Indian team is run by people like Sachin, Dravid, Sehwag, Dhoni, Laxman.etc. They are known for their modesty in India before their cricketing talent ..

Last edited:
do you have any pproof that pakistan team is involved in corruption other than these rubbish pics and videos which i can make on will keep sachin sittting with majeed anyone can create this

Totally agree with sourabh.. please please please jana stop reading TOI. Or even better pls stop posting it here

Totally agree with sourabh.. please please please jana stop reading TOI. Or even better pls stop posting it here

:partay: You mean you also 200% agree with me that Indian media is Orange ??

And in your eyes it has no worth? please be clear so that we can have some sort of agreement.

BTW you opted to keep silent after i sent you VHP Press Release NOW Please go back edit your all posts having baseless allegations against me.

You owe me an apology

:partay: You mean you also 200% agree with me that Indian media is Orange ??

And in your eyes it has no worth? please be clear so that we can have some sort of agreement.

May be it is news to you, but Indian media doesn't starts and ends at TOI.

do you have any pproof that pakistan team is involved in corruption other than these rubbish pics and videos which i can make on will keep sachin sittting with majeed anyone can create this

atleast there is rubbish pics & videos of pak players to that effect. why there isn't any of these when to comes to cricketers of other countires??

Bhai....kissi Bookie ki "AUKAAD" nahi he ki woh Indian team ko book kar sake.

Five of the top ten highest paid cricketers are Indians.

Bhai...in breakin news now....PCB says players took money from Majeed..but for "sponsorship" deals.

So the pics are not fake.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom