What's new

Bombings At Shi’ite Mosque In Baghdad Kill At Least 33

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bombings At Shi’ite Mosque In Baghdad Kill At Least 33

baghdad.jpg

A co-ordinated car and suicide bomb attack on a Shi’ite mosque in the Iraqi capital killed at least 33 people on Wednesday evening, police and medical sources said.

Worshippers were leaving the mosque after evening prayers when the car bomb exploded, and as onlookers rushed to help the wounded, a suicide bomber blew himself up in their midst.

Policemen saw a second man fumbling to detonate an explosive belt and managed to stop him, but an angry mob overcame them and stabbed the would-be-suicide bomber him to death.

A further 55 people were wounded, some critically, in the blasts, which took place in the northwestern Kasra district of Baghdad.

It was not immediately clear who had carried out the attack, but Sunni Islamist militants who view Shi’ites as non-believers, have been regaining momentum and striking on a near daily basis this year.

More than two years of civil war in neighboring Syria have brought sectarian tensions to the boil in Iraq and the wider region.

About 800 Iraqis were killed in August, according to the United Nations, with more than a third of the deadly attacks happening in Baghdad.

The bloodshed, 18 months after U.S. troops withdrew from Iraq, has stirred concerns about a return to the sectarian slaughter of 2006-7, when the monthly death toll sometimes topped 3,000.

Source:
Bombings At Shi’ite Mosque In Baghdad Kill At Least 33 – www.channelstv.com

Unfortunate to attack places of religious symbols

Al Hassani and other MOSSAD crotales made a fake topic to say that it's the shias behind the Al Qaeda attacks in Iraq

We see again that Al Qaeda anti-arabs sect created by the JEW USA are very good at killing arabs, it's not Iran who are against arabs like the MOSSAD trolls say it

Al Hassani and other MOSSAD crotales made a fake topic to say that it's the shias behind the Al Qaeda attacks in Iraq

We see again that Al Qaeda anti-arabs sect created by the JEW USA are very good at killing arabs, it's not Iran who are against arabs like the MOSSAD trolls say it

Eh, did you take your pills today as many other users wrote to you?

I am yet to make a single thread of any bombing in any country and that includes Iraq. Let alone about Al-Qaeda or whoever is behind this. Or any thread about causalities of any kind for whatever reason.

Take your medicine and don't create false rumors.

You don't know my background and the fact that I have family and ancestral ties to Iraq and that I am a proponent of Arab cooperation and that I hope that EVERY Arab country prospers which many users can confirm here.

You can keep calling everyone for a Mossad agent, LOL, if that is going to make your day better.

@MooshMoosh
Dont ignore these threads when its Shia.

looks like they are both burning the "mujahideen".

it's Husaynia Tamimi in Al A'damia block in Baghdad, a husaynia is no masjid, it's a place where pure shirk is committed

Yet being in Germany where everyone drinks beer till they go in coma is permitted ? I like your logic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit:

Already have two active infractions.

Someone else should put down this douche.

I think u should be the one banned. I never insulted anyone nor did I cheered the death of anyone, I just said that a husaynia is not a masjid and that in a husaynia shirk is committed.

it's Husaynia Tamimi in Al A'damia block in Baghdad, a husaynia is no masjid, it's a place where pure shirk is committed

So, does that mean killing all Shia is a legitimate mean to satisfy your pleasure?

Edit:

Already have two active infractions.

Someone else should put down this douche.

I just did chief.

So, let's blow up everyone who doesn't agree with us or doesn't act like us. Sick is not a sufficient word for this mentality.

So, does that mean killing all Shia is a legitimate mean to satisfy your pleasure?

Did he say let's blow up everyone we don't agree with. No, so why putting words in someone's else mouth.!!!!

@MooshMoosh
Dont ignore these threads when its Shia.

looks like they are both burning the "mujahideen".

Yet being in Germany where everyone drinks beer till they go in coma is permitted ? I like your logic.
What is happening in this video? and what are they shouting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom