What's new

Bomb targeting Muharram procession kills five in Jacobabad

Reaction score
Country
India
JACOBADAB: A bomb detonated near a Muharram procession near Shershah Haveli in Jacobabad on Friday evening, killing at least five people and injuring many others, DawnNews reported.

Security and rescue teams rushed to the blast site following the explosion, while an emergency has been declared in the hospitals.

Rescue sources told DawnNews that at least five persons were killed in the incident, including two children.

Moreover, many people taking part in the Muharram 9 procession were also wounded in the attack.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly.

They are just bombing their own people. ISPR releases the figure that many terrorists killed in air strike which can't be verified by independent agencies.
Sectarianism has nothing to do with operation zarbe azab ,it is there in Pakistan from the time of its creation

Sectarianism has nothing to do with operation zarbe azab ,it is there in Pakistan from the time of its creation
It was there..but this increase in violence,this utter disregard for the life a fellow human being is a new phenomena..tens and thousands of youth are now available to go and blow themselves in a shia procession like this which wasn't a case maybe 20 years ago.

you are a filthy sanghi/evil indoo...this is plain propaganda against pious people...minorities are very safe there and enjoying the fruits of partition.... and such small incidents are benign compared to extreme persecution of minorities in india ... :agree:
@SarthakGanguly @Rain Man @Mike_Brando
Ideally Shias and Ahmedia should also believe in their own sub Two Nation theories.
i. Shia and Sunnis are different countries with different cultures.
ii. Shia and Ahmedia are different countries with different cultures.
iii. Ahmedia and Sunnis are different countries with different cultures.

All three should get their own countries as per their own TNTs. :agree:

This could be in revenge to Iran attacking our posts regularly with rockets.

RIP.

I hope now the attentions of our Pakistai members returns to the serious issue like terrorism in Pakistan which is resulting in innocents being killed instead of rapes and toilets in India. i say this because just five minutes before a Pakistani members seemed too concerned and depressed about lack of toilets in India. I hope he uses his time now to do something or just dicusss about cleaning his own house now.

time to go pandal hopping now... bye guys

How idiotic that would be if it is true! Killing your own citizens for the doings of some foreign country.

The famous low IQ of Indians strikes again!!!!!1

I hope this sends the Iranians the intended message. Stop attacking our posts, stop siding with India or else these blasts will take place inside Iran.

Back
Top Bottom