What's new

Bomb blasts in Mumbai

Raj Thackeray blames migrants for terror strikes, BSP calls him 'terrorist' - The Times of India

LUCKNOW: The Bahujan Samaj Party on Friday condemned MNS chief Raj Thackeray's statement blaming the influx of migrants for terror strikes in Mumbai, saying the MNS chief was acting like a terrorist who wanted to disturb peace and harmony of the country. The party also said that the sectarian politics practiced by Raj Thackeray should be denounced by all.

Defending the Mumbai police on Thursday, Raj Thackeray had said every time we could not blame police department or failure of intelligence as it was not possible to control the number of people due to migrants.

"I trust the Mumbai Police but the influx is so much that there will be intelligence failure and such type of terror attacks would keep happening," he said.

"Is any crime possible without the help of local people? (terrorist) Kasab knows Taj hotel kitchen but you and me do not," Raj added.

Demanding that a combing operation be undertaken in Mumbai to flush out those staying illegally, the MNS chief said, "take help of military if needed".

"Maharashtra crime rate has increased in the last 10 years. Examine from where the people perpetrating the crimes come from?", the MNS chief had said reacting to Wednesday's terror strikes in the city.

Racting strongly to his remarks, the BSP in an official statement said - Mumbai is an integral part of the country and its prosperity is linked to other parts of India. The services and products manufactured in Mumbai are consumed by people all over the country, hence we all are dependent on each other. The people from UP and Bihar have as much right to work and earn livelihood in Mumbai as Mumbaikars have to live and earn in Bihar and UP.

Thackeray had blamed the north Indians and migrant population, including illegal Bangaladeshis, in Mumbai for Wednesday's triple blasts which left 17 dead and 131 injured.

"Mumbai, Thane and other parts of the state are teeming with migrants from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and illegal Bangladeshis. Unless the government checks the influx of migrants, such acts of terror will not stop," he had said at a press conference on Thursday.

He said migrants were indulging in all types of criminal activities, ranging from rapes to murders, and many such cases had been exposed in the past few days. Demanding a check on each migrant who enters Maharashtra from different entry points, he said that today nobody knows whether the migrants are carrying vegetables or bombs in their baskets.

Radicalisation of Indian muslim is the main reason behind the blast. They are radicalised by IM and SIMI with the help od ISI. Indian leaders should see the under current which is prevailing in our country. Disaster recipe is in the making.

i'll ask the commonly asked (but never answered) question --where's your proof?

official statements by indian officials are that nobody has claimed responsibility and that the investigation is ongoing; so please reveal your source of information because thus far nobody (officially) is talking about ISI or india's often witch-hunted and villified Muslim population

RIP dead and my best wishes to injured .and hell for those who blast .i hope they will face punishment here and after death .common men like me die politicians will enjoy few days as they got issue and we remain on streets under the mercy of terrorists .its india pakistan .

he held his ground very well.....we need more investigative journos like AQ

and did you see that studdering guy when AQ countered him? :tup::tup::tup::tup:

AQ is a professional entertainer with an ideological motive and a pointman for the closet extremists. Although a bumbling idiot (knowledge wise) with visceral hatred of anything India, he knows how to play to the audience, which mostly are radical minded people. These audience lap up any venom he spews, delivered in a characteristic pseudo-american accent, against India. How do you expect non-entertainers to stand up to AQ's spin on camera? Of course they'd be stammered!
as for these latest attacks in mombai -- as is always the case, any loss of civilian life is regrettable. I think india should do what Pakistan is doing -- focus on domestic terror groups (whether its ttp or naxals, etc) and work to eradicate them through all means necessary. It's expensive, it creates backlash; but it will be worth it in the end.

Unlike TTP, naxals dont have the ideology nor motive to attack market places, population centers nor urban targets. If you had any knowledge, you could see a pattern in Naxal attacks of attacking mostly (sleeping) Govt machinery, LEOs and Govt property, NOT massacring common people. Even so, they are so timid that they attack the govt machinery mostly in rural areas! So dont bring in non-existent connections of Naxals to Mumbai blasts. Naxals are being taken care of, and the matter will be sorted out, domestically through better politics and strong policies.

IM, SIMI are another ball game. They are the ones who are misguided, who have the motive and the ideology to attack crowds of innocent people. They dont have the guts or balls to attacks govt machinery or LEOS and hence they resort to such cowardice of attacking innocent civilians, all perpetuated in the name of religion.

You, for one, should have known the differences in their ideologies.

No I think you just suffer from selective hearing; in the clip he clearly said that he wants good relations with india and that neither he nor most Pakistanis have a problem with indian people. Your policymakers and some segments in your media however are playing you for fools

yaar in logo ko mun lagane ka kia faida, pta hai, one nuke se chate ka dudh yd diladain ge

Ye log bhool jatay hain, Jis "Thaali" may "Post" karnay atay hay, To us may mouri nai karni chahye. Is waja say in ko inki auqat yad dilani par jati hay, kay ye Ek Pakistani forum par post kar rahy hain.

No I think you just suffer from selective hearing; in the clip he clearly said that he wants good relations with india and that neither he nor most Pakistanis have a problem with indian people. Your policymakers and some segments in your media however are playing you for fools

Like I said, he's an ideologically motivated entertainer. He says 'things' on camera and in print. He's the one who is misguiding people through his 'entertainment' and misusing power of media. Its you people who are being played.

Like I said, he's an ideologically motivated entertainer. He says 'things' on camera and in print. He's the one who is misguiding people through his 'entertainment' and misusing power of media. Its you people who are being played.

Emmm, can you guide at least one thing in the video he said which misguided the viewers?

2 days and counting- when they gona blame Pakistan for it?-

Indian Mujahideen was the outfit which claimed responsibility for 26/11 aswell- but india thought its better to ignore the internal threat and blame the ever so obvious Pakistan- So when this blame game is going to start again?-

Indian Mujahideen was the outfit which claimed responsibility for 26/11 aswell- -

Wrong.
It was the so called "Deccan Mujaheedin" which "claimed" responsibility. It was later found that it was indeed the LeT which carried out this attack.

wow ..times now hit a new low...inviting conspiracy theorists :hitwall::hitwall:

why not invite :...??
suzie Wang from Washington,
Christina Palmer from New Delhi
John Nelson from Kabul
Ahmad Al Murad from Cairo

jeez some one did call AQ a investigative journalist ...:lol:

Ye log bhool jatay hain, Jis "Thaali" may "Post" karnay atay hay, To us may mouri nai karni chahye. Is waja say in ko inki auqat yad dilani par jati hay, kay ye Ek Pakistani forum par post kar rahy hain.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, jis thaali main khana khaye usi main thu kare bharati phir bhi hum bura nahi manate:rofl:

it also proves shahid afridi comments on small hearted indians and big hearted pakistanis

Indian seem too sensitive in this incident, no one try to smile at the victims of any terrorist attack but your Indian did smile at somebody else such as Chinese victims during the earthquake in Sichuan China. India is also concluded that support terrorist organizations in Southeast China and Uyghur extremer that caused many bloody violent in China these days.

India must review about yourself before blaming others!!!

We wish the victims of terrorism will get well soon!!!

Indian seem too sensitive in this incident, no one try to smile at the victims of any terrorist attack but your Indian did smile at somebody else such as Chinese victims during the earthquake in Sichuan China. India is also concluded that support terrorist organizations in Southeast China and Uyghur extremer that caused many bloody violent in China these days.

India must review about yourself before blaming others!!!

We wish the victims of terrorism will get well soon!!!

i never heard ur claims:lol:
you are chinese..i have strong feeling;)...
viets were right

Back
Top Bottom