Breaking News-Bomb blast in Moon market

Loud Sound of powerful bomb blast heard

where is moon market?

Oh god these seem to have no end.
Any casualities?
Hope that no one is hurt.

Blast occurred near Lahore Moon market
Updated at: 2043 PST, Friday, March 12, 2010
LAHORE: Another blast has occurred near crowded Moon Market of Lahore, Geo News reported Friday.

Geo News correspondent said that the blast took place near Shah Noor Studio located in Iqbal Town at Multan Road

http://thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=100574

Reportedly it occured near Gulshan iqbal Park

God bless pakistan. Never ending blasts.

mate is it the same news of the morning?
Two suicide attacks in Lahore, the time slace between the 2 explosions is just of 15 seconds. 2 terrorists on the motorcycle targeted the Militry veichle, five armed personal get sahadat. several people's were injured. A gov. spokeman talk with ARY news and sustained that the foreign hand could be involved in all this. :angry:

May there souls rest in peace. condolences to the families and more hatered towards the terrorists and our enemies which support these terrorists.:angry:

Kaminay are on the run. I think this is the final spark of the Taliban. Apparently this was a planted bomb under a garbage dump and has mainly claimed garbage collector victims.

Shameless and pathetic...

Kaminay are on the run. I think this is the final spark of the Taliban. Apparently this was a planted bomb under a garbage dump and has mainly claimed garbage collector victims.

Shameless and pathetic...

I/we were happy for a while that there were no pathetic attacks in Pakistan but the last three days havent been good. Makes me feel sad. Hate it when this happens.Hope no one lost their lives .May god give them the courage to fight on.

Finally:

All living things shall pass, Strive on diligently - last words of Buddha

This a$$holes what ever religon they belong to or not belong to are definetly going to hell........... there is no religon and no god in the world which would spare such bastards.

These cowards are shameful. Killing innocent civilians is disgusting. These bastards must be uprooted. May the almighty help Pakistan in this cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom