What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd blast just taken place. No confirm news about deaths or injuries so far.

Fourth blast in Lahore; no casualties reported
Updated at: 2126 PST, Friday, March 12, 2010
LAHORE: One more blast has occurred in Iqbal Town in Lahore, Geo News reported Friday.

No casualties have been reported in the today’s fourth blast that took place in a car.

damn i m now really feeling damn.............. Phuck these bastards... really what ever it might be we have with pakistan but really that does not mean civilians... damn it.......... screw them like anything.... i give my 100% support to PA... to hell with human rights.... phuck them hard.

Shame on the f-king idiots, if they think this will stop us from castrating them then they are wrong, we are going to hunt them down, Castrate them, to make sure they don't have anything left for f-king virgins then send them to hell

MOON MARKET, again :hitwall::hitwall:

That place is always crowded

Last edited:
Looks like another blast 5th just now Lahore.

RIP -

What the hell is going on???? 5 Bomb blasts in less then 8 hours.....THIS IS WORSE THEN 9/11 FOR PAKISTAN!:angry:

We must do a media compaign in all over the world and show to the international comunity how much we are suffring bcz of this war on terror.....we Pakistan has sacrifice more then any country in this war and the U.S. still blaming us.....F**k USA:angry:

5th blast. casualties may be feared.

Stay clam and pray. The enemies are testing our patience.

Inshallah we are on right path we will succeed.

Reactions: asq
Shame on the f-king idiots, if they think this will stop us from castrating them then they are wrong, we are going to hunt them down & kill them

MOON MARKET, again :hitwall::hitwall:
Indeed we will not forgive all those who are behind this.

News channels are for the time reporting 4 blasts in the last half an hour.

2 in the morning makes it total 6 for the day.

The impunity with which these bastards attack is scary.. Times like these I almost feel sorry for blaming pakistan for similar events in India. It hurts just as bad when Pakistani civilians get killed. The feeling of helplessness is unbelievable...

What the hell is going on???? 5 Bomb blasts in less then 8 hours.....THIS IS WORSE THEN 9/11 FOR PAKISTAN!:angry:

We must do a media compaign in all over the world and show to the international comunity how much we are suffring bcz of this war on terror.....we Pakistan has sacrifice more then any country in this war and the U.S. still blaming us.....F**k USA:angry:

Fk the world.

The ra.ts are stooping too low to kill civilians. we are draging these ra.ts from their holes dont worry. Inshallah these terrorists are now runing

done by our own agencies to get support of overall sweep against terrorists. If they have not done it again they are complicit in the crime by not stopping and dismantling terrorists network in our midst.
Every country in the world has controlled or suppressed terrorism but Pakistan with established security system and government cannot provide safety to its citizens. They frequency of violence is even greater than Iraq and Afghanistan where there is war. Sorry to say but Pakistan is completely a failed state.

Time to figure out what we should do at national level.

RIP the martyred.

Please post links to news sources verifying all reported blasts, we don't want to be the source of any unnecessary panic. I strongly urge people to stay indoors for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom