What's new

Bomb Blast in D.I.Khan

ejaz007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Several feared dead in D.I.Khan blast
Updated at: 1025 PST, Friday, February 20, 2009

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: Several people feared dead and injured in an explosion near imam bargah Kotli Imam Hussain here on Friday, sources said.

According to reports, the blast occurred during funeral prayer of a person Sher Zaman, shot dead in a target killing incident on Thursday. Several people were attending the funeral prayer when the explosion happened.

The injured were shifted to hospital. High police officials have reached the scene.

Several feared dead in D.I.Khan blast

Curfew imposed in D.I. Khan
Updated at: 1250 PST, Friday, February 20, 2009

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: Curfew has been imposed in Dera Ismail Khan after violent incidents broke out in the city after suicide attack.

According to DCO Mohsin Shah, angry mob started setting on fire property and carried out intense firing after which curfew has been imposed due to due to deteriorating law and order situation. The curfew would remain continued for two to three days more.

Shoot-at-sight orders have been issued to control the situation.

Twenty people were killed and several injured when a blast occurred in a funeral procession in Dera Ismail Khan on Friday.

Curfew imposed in D.I. Khan

could you plz explain where is DIKhan ???
am I right - (Dera Ismail Khan, North-West Frontier, Pakistan) ???

could you plz explain where is DIKhan ???
am I right - (Dera Ismail Khan, North-West Frontier, Pakistan) ???

Northwestern Pakistani town of Dera Ismail Khan, 270km southwest of Islamabad, the capital.

I guess ISI pigs are In hidding but alive now that the GOP is signed a deal with the devil and giving them wahabi pigs sanctuary in exchange they are free to Terorize the people.

y would anyone do that at a funneral. may be they dont know that they also have to die one day and will be questioned by God on the day of judgement.

What is the significance of the place? Who took responsibility? Who were the rioters and who did they attack?

What is the significance of the place? Who took responsibility? Who were the rioters and who did they attack?

funneral is basically prayin for the dead before burryin the body. so those attacked were mostly relatives or friends of the dead. no one has taken the responsibility so far and reason must have been to create chaos. im not sure if this has to do anything with the recent shia sunni riots.
i dont really get this sunni shia thing. there is only one islam which is from the time of Prophet (peace be upon him). wat happened after him(pbuh) has to do nothign with Islam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom