What's new

Bollywood 's Anti-Pakistani Movie Shows World's one of the Most Beautiful Capital ''Islamabad as a Desert''

Sana amjad lahori :lol:

Kanjari fooling Pajeets for YouTube subscribers
Plenty of these Pakistani youtube desperate prost*tutes. Theres another chap, he constantly compares and praise india over Pakistan. It's as though he is desperate to be accepted as an indian.
You need a nationalist movement.

Plenty of these Pakistani youtube desperate prost*tutes. Theres another chap, he constantly compares and praise india over Pakistan. It's as though he is desperate to be accepted as an indian.
You need a nationalist movement.
Not nationalist movement - nationalist lynch mobs

someone told this stupid aby saaly ye desert hai :lol:

CDA 1 maheena ghaas na kaaty to city jungle lagny lagy ga

Dj_xmF_W4AA24M1.jpg

2750396929_04ec8ef5bb_b.jpg

dbcjurv60ex41.jpg

islamabad.jpg

7b92b1f5cdf2d1614a8d52980784dfe0.jpg

FCNHPZkX0AAt-1S.jpg:large

main-qimg-45f0c95817d2a9db5ba0488ec3e6dff2-lq

main-qimg-d0de34b5432abf443b381fef457418b8-lq

EU-lVUnWAAA7OFx.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Back when I used to live in Islamabad, I used to call it Islamabad the beautiful. There are angles to it where you can see the color bands in the city landscape.

Sana amjad lahori :lol:

Kanjari fooling Pajeets for YouTube subscribers

I once saw a man in a dvd shop waaaaaay back, and this is what he literally he said “ Bhai, Saleem Shetty ki new movie ayi hai?” So I really doubt that we name our children after Bollywood actors gtfoh lol

and 99%of indians got info from these propaganda movies :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The audience is not Indian. They want to conflate Pakistan with a country like Iraq or Iran or Afghanistan in the minds of western audiences. It’s propaganda on many levels.

If Pakistan were to play this game it should put out movies that show India as a giant slum, a continuation of the slum dog millionaire theme. An anti-Christian nation that also tolerates assault of women at various levels.

A movie based on what happens to the poor medical student woman on the bus.

If Pakistan played this game, it could real hit at many of the glaring flaws in Indian society, and none of it would be false, like portraying a city in the foothills of the Himalayas as a desert city.

Last edited:
Some of them are Hindu terrorists who thought post 9/11 it was an opportune moment to exploit the Western anti Muslim sentiment and did Gujrat and other massacres . They are trying very very hard that world doesn't forget these stereo types. It's like that RSS FM of India tried to remind everyone hey look Osama was killed there but the World has moved on and he got proper response from Bilawal.

Back
Top Bottom