What's new

Bollywood 's Anti-Pakistani Movie Shows World's one of the Most Beautiful Capital ''Islamabad as a Desert''

Reminds me of those American movies that always portray Arab countries with tents,desert,Yemeni style houses and the scenes always start with traditional early 20th century Arabic music

Don't forget Mexico always having the yellow tint.

Well its not our fault that hundreds of millions of hindus are huge fans of people who are named after the people who ruled them for centuries
See the difference between you and us. We don't see religion in every thing. Past is past. Even the PM of England is Rishi Sunak at present.

ye bhi hai

panj kya, pachaas mildi... :P
I'll be honest, I haven't watched bollywood in a long long time. Too much crap put me off. So, I am definitely biased. Last good movie I watched was PK. I'd still watch some old classics. But, among the new ones (last 5-6 yrs, that is), is there any good one? Like good story. As few item songs, or songs in general and religious stuff as possible.

I'll be honest, I haven't watched bollywood in a long long time. Too much crap put me off. So, I am definitely biased. Last good movie I watched was PK. I'd still watch some old classics. But, among the new ones (last 5-6 yrs, that is), is there any good one? Like good story. As few item songs, or songs in general and religious stuff as possible.
I'll raise you one

haven't watched one in literally forever

no idea, man.. Pathan dekh lo, I guess :P

Back
Top Bottom