What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
You! You are not supposed to indulge in adultery or watch namehraam girls.

Even watching **** entitles you to be stoned to death. With the right sized stones, not too small and not too big.

Optimized for the maximum pain.

Is the Distance and also the Angle and the Speed at which it should be thrown on X Part of the Body specified?

page badlo yaar :D

That's a nice link- but where does it say anything about stoning?

Try harder bharti. :lol:

You do not deserve more effort than this Pakistani ..... :azn:

That's a nice link- but where does it say anything about stoning?

Try harder bharti. :lol:

You do not deserve more effort than this Pakistani ..... :azn:

yeah right it's funny to see people jumping up and down with joy i've seen this things many times before she is only converting for marriage not for true belief.Anyway Muslims should worry about quality over quantity.

unlike shahrukh atleast saif khan is serious abt marrying a muslim girl?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3428943 said:
If sharmila tagore is muslim then every Indian is muslim.....................Agar kalima padhnay se koi muslim ho jaye to 1000 baar kalima padho aur 100 baar shirk karo.fir bolo 10 choohay kha ke billi haj ko chali....:D

If sharmila tagore is muslim then every Indian is muslim.....................Agar kalima padhnay se koi muslim ho jaye to 1000 baar kalima padho aur 100 baar shirk karo.fir bolo 10 choohay kha ke billi haj ko chali....:D

kisi ko chorna nahin

bechari IVC

well her life her choice

on a side note i was a big fan of karishma kapoor

Which Part?
I mean acting or beauty :P

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3428943 said:

And that is why he went for Amrita Singh - Hindu then Girl friend Rosa -Christian and now Kareena kapur - Hindu. What a logic! :D

Why is it that you are the only guy laughing at your joke? :what:

As it is, there are enough "Abdullahs" wandering around this "Begaani Shaadi". Now you want to invite this Modi also!

Because to understand the joke you need brain ,i am afraid you don't have enough and here Modi = Abdullah In begaani shaadi

:cheesy:

Which Part?
I mean acting or beauty :P

And that is why he went for Amrita Singh - Hindu then Girl friend Rosa -Christian and now Kareena kapur - Hindu. What a logic! :D

he is just failed actor , he got little bit success in his "budhapa" so now he trying to live his "javani ke khwab" .

just look at his carrier graph as soon as jumped little bit after long deep fail B grade roles he divorced his long term wife Amrita Singh.

:blink: !!!!!!

Because to understand the joke you need brain ,i am afraid you don't have enough and here Modi = Abdullah In begaani shaadi

:cheesy:
i Protest .Saif and kareena are public figures so to keep in secular views of india in mind they got to marry accordingly to the various customs of all religions and then as true secularist they should register marriage in court.otherwise they might offend the religious sentiments of 1.2 billion indians..:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom