What's new

Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide

Allah doesnt force us to commit suicide... also He himself says tht life is like a test... and the problems,illness a man faces are his tests.... again if you reads it is clearly written tht suicide is haram...

And no im not arrogant... im a realist... pushing a trigger or hanging urself is relatively easier than living and facing the issues tht haunt you...

Hi,

You got to try it one time---I will tell you---it does takes ballz to do that---those who haven't---they do say otherwise---. Just do an empty click.

As for being a realist---wallah---don't push it---my arrogance came back to haunt me---. Pray that yours don't---because if it wants to get you---it will literally wear you down and beat you to a pulp.

As for me----I calculated that my 3 children would get $2400 a month---my wife would get $2400 a month---that is net cash inflow of $4800 a month plus plus plus---for years to come. So, my intention was to sacrifice my self so that they could have a better future. The doom and gloom was only in my mind---and it was also of geographical in nature as well---.

Southern california---where I lived---had the highest job losses---I then moved to northern california----bay area---and they had no clue what recession was---. So---it was a chance and fortune---that I moved into a better off area---so many of them were not so fortunate.

Hi,

You got to try it one time---I will tell you---it does takes ballz to do that---those who haven't---they do say otherwise---. Just do an empty click.

As for being a realist---wallah---don't push it---my arrogance came back to haunt me---. Pray that yours don't---because if it wants to get you---it will literally wear you down and beat you to a pulp.

As for me----I calculated that my 3 children would get $2400 a month---my wife would get $2400 a month---that is net cash inflow of $4800 a month plus plus plus---for years to come. So, my intention was to sacrifice my self so that they could have a better future. The doom and gloom was only in my mind---and it was also of geographical in nature as well---.

Southern california---where I lived---had the highest job losses---I then moved to northern california----bay area---and they had no clue what recession was---. So---it was a chance and fortune---that I moved into a better off area---so many of them were not so fortunate.

Haha... you dont know me sir... and i really mean it... killing urself is the easy way out... facing the shyt is much more hard..

Haha... you dont know me sir... and i really mean it... killing urself is the easy way out... facing the shyt is much more hard..

If killing yourself would have been that easy we wouldn't be seeing sad, poor, suffering people all over the world. it takes guts to take your own life.

RIP Jiah. she had so much to look forward in life

If killing yourself would have been that easy we wouldn't be seeing sad, poor, suffering people all over the world. it takes guts to take your own life.

RIP Jiah. she had so much to look forward in life

Those poor people have a thing called "hope".... only cowards who dont have the gutts to face troubles bail out... coz they find it an easy way.... also ive seen people whining and begging doctors to save their miserable souls in hospitals... after trying to commit suicides...

Those poor people have a thing called "hope".... only cowards who dont have the gutts to face troubles bail out... coz they find it an easy way.... also ive seen people whining and begging doctors to save their miserable souls in hospitals... after trying to commit suicides...

only when you see no hope you think of suicide. its not that people enjoy killing themselves but the mental pressure that they endure being alive exceeds far their ability to cope up with. one should not simply criticize them but sympathies them. how difficult it would have been for them to breath that they thought of killing themselves.

try punching your face hard or banging your head on a wall. you would know how difficult it is to hurt yourself knowingly.

only when you see no hope you think of suicide. its not that people enjoy killing themselves but the mental pressure that they endure being alive exceeds far their ability to cope up with. one should not simply criticize them but sympathies them. how difficult it would have been for them to breath that they thought of killing themselves.

try punching your face hard or banging your head on a wall. you would know how difficult it is to hurt yourself knowingly.

Kiddo... i have lived through some bad shyt... so dont tell me abt it... again its the weak who commit suicide.... and there is always HOPE!

Only turds start using abusive language... and there is no proof of any psychological problems she has... depression is just a phase of life... strong people get out of it...... cowards commit suicide..

Soldiers are considered the toughest men on the planet yet suicide rates are rampant among them mainly due to PTSD. Or are they all cowards too?

Rest in peace.......................

Why we are discussing Islam in this thread?

We are discussing suicide in Islam, not just Islam...I was asked to show from the Quran, I did , it rose more questions, still relevant...suicidal topics :D

And when you pull the trigger with a mindset that all pain will end...that is no bravery! Brave one would like the saying goes "live through the pain like man"

Which is easier:

hit your face on the wall, ooohhh the pain, pull trigger, no pain RIP...

Hit your face on the wall, ooohhhh the pain, live with it! AND A BROKEN NOSE!

We are discussing suicide in Islam, not just Islam...I was asked to show from the Quran, I did , it rose more questions, still relevant...suicidal topics :D

You cannot just say oh its haram she is going to hell. The Quran makes it absolutely clear that there is only ONE unforgiveable offense and that is shirk. Every other sin can be forgiven if one asks Allah sincerely and tries to make and effort to change oneself.

Now when it comes to suicide it is a tricky ruling because how can one atone for ending ones own life? In that case the general consensus by most Muslim scholars is that one must look at the mental state of the person who committed suicide. In Islam there are two instances (there may be more but these two I remember off the top of my head) where sins are not recorded that is of a child who has not yet come of age cannot sin and a person who is not in a normal mental state. So if she was depressed then Allah may pardon her and it is unreasonable for us to just condemn her to hell.

Allah is all merciful and he alone knows best. :)

You cannot just say oh its haram she is going to hell. The Quran makes it absolutely clear that there is only ONE unforgiveable offense and that is shirk. Every other sin can be forgiven if one asks Allah sincerely and tries to make and effort to change oneself.

Now when it comes to suicide it is a tricky ruling because how can one atone for ending ones own life? In that case the general consensus by most Muslim scholars is that one must look at the mental state of the person who committed suicide. In Islam there are two instances (there may be more but these two I remember off the top of my head) where sins are not recorded that is of a child who has not yet come of age cannot sin and a person who is not in a normal mental state. So if she was depressed then Allah may pardon her and it is unreasonable for us to just condemn her to hell.

Allah is all merciful and he alone knows best. :)

I never talked about sending 1 to hell...But yes I was talking about your 1st para...
Every other sin can be forgiven if one asks Allah sincerely and tries to make and effort to change oneself.

I never talked about sending 1 to hell...But yes I was talking about your 1st para...

Well I just told you the most modern consensus. A lot of these mental illness are just getting recognized however like I said most scholars agree state of mind makes the difference. That is why they still read janaza for Muslims who committed suicide.

u n i r not God by he works on some parameters n discipline. Those parameters n discipline is written in Quran be guide us n know how All Mighty do things.

Based on this this women specially has no chance what so ever.

Not basically so. See, Allah (SWT) is not a computer programme nor a machine. The basic reason He asks us to trust Him is because we are imperfect and cannot deliver true justice; thus, as a Muslim I would avoid labelling people (especially Jahanummi. Janaati etc.,) that would make me presume to have godly qualities of being able to penetrate the intent of the person and secondly, be able to access the situation with a holistic paradigm (which is impossible). Thus, Allah (SWT) gives us the parameters to judge in terms of civil and criminal law, not the spiritual law. Thirdly, giving example of the Prophet (pbuh) is inappropriate because he's our model of humanity, yes, but we do not possess what he had (a direct link to Allah (SWT)).

So, truly, tell me what makes more sense to as a Muslim? Labelling someone or praying for their guidance and peace? What do you think the Prophet (pbuh) really taught?

And when you pull the trigger with a mindset that all pain will end...that is no bravery! Brave one would like the saying goes "live through the pain like man"

Which is easier:

hit your face on the wall, ooohhh the pain, pull trigger, no pain RIP...

Hit your face on the wall, ooohhhh the pain, live with it! AND A BROKEN NOSE!

you took it totally out of context. that example was to show that its very hard to hurt yourself purposely. even you cant pinch yourself hard enough for the blood to come out so in my opinion it requires real guts to suicide and only extremely disturbed mind, whose thinking capability has been choked by the stress and depression, can undertake such brave act.

Back
Top Bottom