What's new

Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide

Doctors know how brain functions and why would we visit them for treatment if they dont..

They are the ones who diagnose problems and suggest treatments

I am not going in debate of halal or haram killing but killing is not killing. If you kill a healthy fit man who wish to live and enjoy life is not same as killing a person who is suffering pain daily with no hope of recovery or he is in sate of permanent coma where he got stuck between living and dead

Its intention of killing here which is different. In case 2 you kill a person to end his sufferings which he face daily with no chance/hope of recovery. He also not in state of making any decisions

How do you know a brain dead person is suffering? Suffering comes if the brain is working...not dead

No doctor can tell you EXACTLY, 100% what or how the brain functions...otherwise we wouldnt have all these theories running but have facts and no more research into function and be building and selling cyborgs not tweaking it still!

Committing a suicide means you have failed as a human who was created as (Asraful makhlukat)......For Satan the biggest accomplishment is when a person takes his life.......So committing a suicide is not an option its just 'giving up'. After living with Autism and OCD all my life.........I very well understand what these psychological disorders are and how they can push you over the edge............. and even now after years of different therapies and meds, I am absolutely clueless about how to tackle them effectively, but one thing that I am certain about is, I am not going to slit my wrists or try to intoxicate myself AGAIN. So people including Mr Mastan Khan, do OTHERS a favour and kindly donot try to justify suicide under any pretext, because even a single word like God 'MAY' forgive, can be very encouraging for some people.......They say prevention is better than cure, so please respect LIFE.....BTW this is coming from someone who is absolutely disenchanted with life, but despite that I acknowledge its value. Whatever the issues this girl faced I am sure they were never as big as living with Autism and OCD all your life. I have no friends literally no friends, I havnt had a meaningful discussion with anyone around me for weeks, even sex thing is out of equation because I have OCD and I dont even want to talk about SPD becuase most of you wouldnt even understand, how things as mintue as white light can be disturbing for some...........But still I dont want to kill myself........and while I dont doubt the intentions of some people who are discussing this, Suicide is a reprehensible act and should be condemned at any cost.

Committing a suicide means you have failed as a human who was created as (Asraful makhlukat)......For Satan the biggest accomplishment is when a person takes his life.......So committing a suicide is not an option its just 'giving up'. After living with Autism and OCD all my life.........I very well understand what these psychological disorders are and how they can push you over the edge............. and even now after years of different therapies and meds, I am absolutely clueless about how to tackle them effectively, but one thing that I am certain about is, I am not going to slit my wrists or try to intoxicate myself AGAIN. So people including Mr Mastan Khan, do OTHERS a favour and kindly donot try to justify suicide under any pretext, because even a single word like God 'MAY' forgive, can be very encouraging for some people.......They say prevention is better than cure, so please respect LIFE.....BTW this is coming from someone who is absolutely disenchanted with life, but despite that I acknowledge its value. Whatever the issues this girl faced I am sure they were never as big as living with Autism and OCD all your life. I have no friends literally no friends, I havnt had a meaningful discussion with anyone around me for weeks, even sex thing is out of equation because I have OCD and I dont even want to talk about SPD becuase most of you wouldnt even understand, how things as mintue as white light can be disturbing for some...........But still I dont want to kill myself........and while I dont doubt the intentions of some people who are discussing this, Suicide is a reprehensible act and should be condemned at any cost.

Allah Bless you Sir-

At least her look will forever preserved - Princess Di, Marilyn Monroe.

There will be no pictures, memory of her with wrinkles.

May be that's what she wanted.

To put it in very simple words-
Only Allah has the right to take or give life-

So all the innocent people that die in bomb blasts and kids that lose their lives in natural disasters die because Allah wants them dead?

When is there no hope? Who are we to decide when hope ends?!

At times, its true that the probability of someone's reustication and most importantly an increase in quality of life is well almost equal to 0 . :(

Only turds start using abusive language... and there is no proof of any psychological problems she has... depression is just a phase of life... strong people get out of it...... cowards commit suicide..

Depression is a psychological disorder and the way it controls/manipulates your emotions/life is a horrible story. Nothing to do with bravery since the person didn't ask for it.

Heard of post traumatic stress disorder the soldiers suffer mostly after prolonged conflict? Is the man fighting the enemy on the border not brave, my friend?

So all the innocent people that die in bomb blasts and kids that lose their lives in natural disasters die because Allah wants them dead?

Allah loves innocent people for whom he made the heaven! :angel:

And for suicide bombers he made hell. :devil:

Depression is a psychological disorder and the way it controls/manipulates your emotions/life is a horrible story. Nothing to do with bravery since the person didn't ask for it.

Heard of post traumatic stress disorder the soldiers suffer mostly after prolonged conflict? Is the man fighting the enemy on the border not brave, my friend?

Read my replies on theprevious pages my man..

Not really, I'm a non practicing Muslim, I will research about it, thanks for the reply though.

Nor am i... but its basic knowledge u hear from ur folks... heard abt it when i was a kid...

Well, not 1 doctor can verify how the brain works...Since, they do not know and miracles DO HAPPEN....hence, I do not think there should be anything like mercy killing...Killing in any form is killing!

I dont agree here which is probably our first disagreement :D.doctors/experts know how brain work

As far miracles goes then even dead person can get life with mircles and i also dont paint all killing with same brush

How do you know a brain dead person is suffering? Suffering comes if the brain is working...not dead

No doctor can tell you EXACTLY, 100% what or how the brain functions...otherwise we wouldnt have all these theories running but have facts and no more research into function and be building and selling cyborgs not tweaking it still!

So no suffering no pain no happiness for brain dead person ..

No feelings no emotions no hope as well..

so is not he dead already ?

I think we cannot feel the pain of others unless we put ourselves in their shoes..its easy for me to oppose mer y killing of someone whose chance of recovery is ten peercent or less and who has to suffer this pain on daily basis

Also its hardest thing for people to watch their dear ones in constant pain and waiting for mircles ..mercy killing use in cases where they dont see any hope/chance of recovery

Back
Top Bottom