What's new

Bold Modi tackles Muslim Kashmir head on

check the post number 40, specially the fourth pic. I think that saffron cap brings out the glow on his face more prominently through that beard.
He looks happy
i think those Bajrang Dal dudes should get in touch with him ASAP

Rally pics before elections

B4TuslECIAA2EkX.jpg:large

The stage is set in Srinagar for Modi Rally

B4UWr12CQAAujZ7.jpg:large

People in Srinagar for Modi rally

B4UK38oCUAEYTc3.jpg:large

B4UZV1ACQAAewjy.jpg:large
B4T2ZwECAAAZAsf.jpg:large

Few pics from the rally.

:-):-):-):-):-)

B4VCc9uCYAA-F1u.jpg:large

Wait, wait...are those Pakistani loving Muslim Kashmiris in huge numbers I see in those pics ?? :D

Kashmir struggle was not going anywhere in last 5 years, we needed some one like Moodi and thankfully we got it.
--
its boomranged.. in various name in pure land

Modi will escalate the kashmir issue further.He should know that playing with kashmir is no less than playing with fire.
---
thanks for sugeestion..
we keep petrol tanker and water tanker both ready.. to use as needed for nation ..

Kashmiris like to come out at night and riot and protest to show their enthusiasm for being part of India.
--
those fe who want to riot now come in night..
because in day time they surely get kick in abss

Rally pics before elections

B4TuslECIAA2EkX.jpg:large

The stage is set in Srinagar for Modi Rally

B4UWr12CQAAujZ7.jpg:large

People in Srinagar for Modi rally

B4UK38oCUAEYTc3.jpg:large

B4UZV1ACQAAewjy.jpg:large
B4T2ZwECAAAZAsf.jpg:large

Few pics from the rally.

:-):-):-):-):-)

B4VCc9uCYAA-F1u.jpg:large
---
This is real kashmir..
The taste of india ..

In the General election,the turnout in kashmir was 50%,now suddenly 70%.We know the reason very well
--
dear... your idea of election and democracy is unique and standalone..
we follow process which world acknoledge and respct
BBC News - India election: World's biggest voting event explained
IFES - An Undocumented Wonder: The Making of the Great Indian Election

Huge welcome for Modi !

restriction_srinagar1670.jpg

restriction_srinagar3670.jpg
--
wow
pakisntan staandards .. no link .. no proff
just copy paste without any relevant ..
seems china effect ..

Bhai jaan hum to ab wo dusray kism k log hai.Jab keh dia kashmir lenge to jab tak jaan ha tum logo ka peecha kashmir par nahin chorengay,ye to shaid ab tak tum logo ko khud hi pta chal gya hoga.
--
Thanks.
thats a g8 attitide..
only thing you ahve to do it for next xyz year... if you can able to sustain that period from sectian vilaonce terrorisam in your own country

Modi will escalate the kashmir issue further.He should know that playing with kashmir is no less than playing with fire.

I hope he escalates and wins back occupied Indian land, breakes up the country that comes in between if necessary.

There was a call to boycott the elections as well, but people ignored it and voted in huge numbers. restrictions were due to security reasons. I don't know what else is new in there?
That happiness fellow asked for a link to my pictures i provided it to him...
as for the reason of the curfew
you don't apply curfews to negate a terrorist threat
There are terrorists who would want to kill Nawaz Sharif but that doesn't mean he enforces a curfew everywhere he goes
Curfews are enforced to control rioting...in this case the possible backlash of the general public towards his visit

That happiness fellow asked for a link to my pictures i provided it to him...
as for the reason of the curfew
you don't apply curfews to negate a terrorist threat
There are terrorists who would want to kill Nawaz Sharif but that doesn't mean he enforces a curfew everywhere he goes
Curfews are enforced to control rioting...in this case the possible backlash of the general public towards his visit
Ok my bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom