What's new

Bold Modi tackles Muslim Kashmir head on

i dont mock anyone unless I am pushed too far...
you said peaceful election and I asked how many security personnel killed last week, if thats mocking to you then you need to get your brain checked.
Not related. The terrorist attacked a army camp not a election booth. Clutching at straws will lead you nowhere.

Modi will escalate the kashmir issue further.He should know that playing with kashmir is no less than playing with fire.
If only Pakistan could understand this itself. But inspite of getting their hand burned over and over again they don't seem to grasp the simple fact that One shouldn't play with it.

We are not going to remove article 370.

We are only changing the clauses , laws and the literature which is under it.

For example changing the word autonomy to autorikshaw and words like provisions to longervision etc etc.

Hindus are playing with fire here, any change will only bring chaos. Kashmir is not anybody property, let them enjoy special status. Kashmir should stay hindu free.

If only Pakistan could understand this itself. But inspite of getting their hand burned over and over again they don't seem to grasp the simple fact that One shouldn't play with it.

Bhai jaan hum to ab wo dusray kism k log hai.Jab keh dia kashmir lenge to jab tak jaan ha tum logo ka peecha kashmir par nahin chorengay,ye to shaid ab tak tum logo ko khud hi pta chal gya hoga.

compare the number with the dead mujahideens. you will be knowing where the kashmir struggle is heading.

Finally there is some spark in Kashmir struggle, now we need Modi to change article 370 and we are set.

IMO occupied Kashmiris has been stupid, they should have known this day will come when hindus will try to change population of IoK. One cannot trust word of Indian.

Hindus are playing with fire here, any change will only bring chaos. Kashmir is not anybody property, let them enjoy special status. Kashmir should stay hindu free.

Thats why we want repeal of article 370. Till now another state person cannot buy property inside J&K.

Everybody are playing with fire... mostly during diwali. Yes its dangerous and i too approve stopping it.

Special status is good. It makes a statement. Like we go into a club we dont need to take the que if we have special status.. I like it and wish i too get it.

Finally there is some spark in Kashmir struggle, now we need Modi to change article 370 and we are set.

Oiiii ...mate dont bring my name in this issue.

I have no interest in struggle or conflict. Im sorry.

Huge welcome for Modi !

restriction_srinagar1670.jpg

restriction_srinagar3670.jpg

Gov should do undo to what led Kashmir alienation from rest of India....

Back
Top Bottom