What's new

Boko Haramis - Why Pakistanis are not up in arms against them

Coz its africa... and nobody cares about them... and because we are more concerned with fukin talibitches in NWA?

What do you exactly mean by Pakistanis here?

media both TV and newspapers.

They post the news for big crimes by boko haramis, but they have not show a lot of op eds and ediotrials condemning their crimes.

May be I missed all that debate

Coz its africa... and nobody cares about them... and because we are more concerned with fukin talibitches in NWA?

I believe there are plenty of cases in Pakistan where we as a country have taken keen interest in far away places and the politics there.

just watch the number of threads opened on international issue(s).

Thank you

Perhaps we need to support nigeria like we have supported other African countries. See the wonderful Pak solider in the 2013 video here.

Pak army brings PEACE from Wazirastan all the way to Congo

I believe there are plenty of cases in Pakistan where we as a country have taken keen interest in far away places and the politics there.

just watch the number of threads opened on international issue(s).

Thank you

Bhai ji... popular opinion..

While we are ready to jump in the Middle East fires, head first.

For some odd reason, militant Islamic organizations like Boko haramis get a free pass.

Why?

p.s. harami means "illegitimate".
boko means "Totally"
1 of the reasons is because there is plenty of Western influence in Africa who if wanted to could do heaps...

From blood diamonds, American oil companies to European field trial stations, vaccine and drug trials (starting with tyrpanosoma African Sleeping sickness to malaria) billions of Euros have been siphoned in Africa followed by some millions of Pounds to billions from American drug companies! So there are lots of investments there and nothing much will happen there that isnt already on radar or documented! Nor will those channeling in their investments allow the collapse of the continent!

media both TV and newspapers.

They post the news for big crimes by boko haramis, but they have not show a lot of op eds and ediotrials condemning their crimes.

May be I missed all that debate
I agree - the lack of substantive discussions on the terror and mayhem perpetrated by groups like the Boko Haramis is an opportunity being missed, in terms of using such discussions as a segway into analyzing the pitfalls of religious extremism and regressive interpretations of Islam.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom