What's new

Boko Haram leader says missing Nigerian schoolgirls converted to Islam

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
LAGOS: Boko Haram released a new video on Monday claiming to show the missing Nigerian schoolgirls, alleging they had converted to Islam and would not be released until all militant prisoners were freed.

The group's leader, Abubakar Shekau, speaks on the video obtained by AFP for 17 minutes before showing what he said were about 130 of the girls, wearing the full-length hijab and praying in an undisclosed rural location.

A total of 276 girls were abducted on April 14 from the northeastern town of Chibok, in Borno state, which has a sizeable Christian community. Some 223 are still missing.

Boko Haram leader says missing Nigerian schoolgirls converted to Islam - The Times of India

As always, with the help and guidance of the all merciful, comething good came out of something bad!

When i compare reaction of People in the Islamic world( both people and leaders) from Danish Cartoon/Youtube Movie to This heinous act it makes me think about my priorities .

I think it is a normal thing if we go by principles of Islam.

And your point is??

His point is you are going to AfBANistan soon .

Nobody cares about africa anymore....god's own country is the biggest joke.This boko haram recently also killed 300 people near a village.Fcuks given by international media ====0.Malaysia plane lost 239 instant painless death..fcuks given=.......system overloaded....refresh.

His point is you are going to AfBANistan soon .
I am going nowhere.You misunderstood me.I am not giving my opinion but i am saying what is true accoding to principles of Islam that is showing light to non believers(kafirs) in this case 90% of the abducted girls are christians(kafirs).

How can someone be forcefully converted, they must have reverted to Islam willingly. Typical Islamophobic zionist media.
Talking about yourself? Or mere ignorance? 2 sentences which are countering each other! 1 the truth the other that which your brain projects!

I am going nowhere.You misunderstood me.I am not giving my opinion but i am saying what is true accoding to principles of Islam that is showing light to non believers(kafirs) in this case 90% of the abducted girls are christians(kafirs).
What a silly reply! Is it ignorance or were you wired that way? :unsure:

Talking about yourself? Or mere ignorance? 2 sentences which are countering each other! 1 the truth the other that which your brain projects!
Are you really that dumb that you cant undersatand a simple sarcastic sentence.

nigeria got oil lets start media campaign for CIA backed boko haram now we all know next target is nigeria ... first CIA send its agents disguised as muslim jahadis then attack that nation to take control of all its wealth best of luck nigeria next Iraq of africa ...

This is the pathophysiology of spread of Islam on this planet.

One must note it down for future references.

Back
Top Bottom