What's new

Nigerian Air Force jet goes missing while fighting against boko haram

dar ka mahol hain...for very very advanced JF 17 :rofl:

then comes a admi whose country can not produce a landing gear of any aircraft ever.. :rofl:
You do realize more of the thunder is made in Pakistan than the Tejas is made in India. And that The Thunder, or any sort of jet, captured by any country, has ALOT of useful information inside it due to its electronics and its connections to the countries control centers. But really I wouldn’t expect an Indian to know this, you guys only ever shoot down your own aircraft.

Sorry! We don't need it because it does not have any extra or latest technology or soemthing
It's clearly better than any indigenous plane India has. IAF has the same opinion; they refused to use this plane in 2019, while Pakistan's JF-17 was doing CAPs and launched airstrikes on India.

You do realize more of the thunder is made in Pakistan than the Tejas is made in India. And that The Thunder, or any sort of jet, captured by any country, has ALOT of useful information inside it due to its electronics and its connections to the countries control centers. But really I wouldn’t expect an Indian to know this, you guys only ever shoot down your own aircraft.

they also shoot their helicopters as well :D

For counter terror they should use drones only. Recently Nigeria bought Wing Loong II drones from China which has SATCOM enabling air strike thousands of km away from airbase.

For counter terror they should use drones only. Recently Nigeria bought Wing Loong II drones from China which has SATCOM enabling air strike thousands of km away from airbase.

and yes Jordan returned them due to "reliability" issues

and yes Jordan returned them due to "reliability" issues

Jordan sold its CH-4 drones to LNA which Jordan backs in Libya.

Likewise, Turkey sold its TB2 drones to GNA which Jordan backs in Libya.

There was no reliability issue with CH-4 in Jordan considering Jordan never used them in the first placed.
Very Sad indeed, just seen the video and the body of the pilot was still intact and you could still see his face, rip to the fallen pilot.

Not sure why they use Alpha Jet against terrorists. They should strictly use Wing Loong II drones without risking the lives of pilots.

Let this be a lesson for all. The era of manned attack jets / helicopters is over. Drones is the future. Pakistan should not buy T129 attack helicopter from Turkey and risk the lives of pilots.

hahaha what a rubbish :no:
I think US can capture thunder for it's distinct door hinje joint tech. bcs they also seek a cost saving 4th gen. fighter :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I think US can capture thunder blunder for it's distinct door hinje joint tech. bcs they also seeks a cost saving 4th gen. fighter :rofl::rofl:
learn to speak proper English first maybe.
@waz @mods this guy is just derailing the thread with useless insults. Kindly remove.

This is why they should buy more JF-17 instead of crappy American Beechcraft KingAir
Boko haramis dont hhave an airforce. a good close air support jet is better option. JF17 maybe useful to take out some large strategic target if the boko haramzaday are discovered in a hole
Sorry! We don't need it because it does not have any extra or latest technology or soemthing
I am disappointed in you.
your response could've been "as smart" as the post you quoted :disagree:
Imagine if they lose the JF-17 and some RAW agents recover it.
those pesky RAW agents wondering in the African deserts to steal Pakistani technology.
curse them. :mad:

I think US can capture thunder for it's distinct door hinje joint tech. bcs they also seek a cost saving 4th gen. fighter :rofl::rofl:
No , the world is more interested in the road side Blacksmith or shall we say Kala Kapoor who has done the patchwork on your Trailer Tejas.

1617455855599.png

Nigeria should ask French to do the bombing, they love dropping bombs where there is no fear of retaliation. Their revenge blood for German bombing is still boiling

Back
Top Bottom