What's new

BoI shocked at lack of investors’ interest in Gwadar

1- Solve Water Situation
  • Nuclear energy
  • Desalination plant
2- Develop Urban Society like Bahria Town as Model for Gwadar City
  • Bahria Town Model = Best model for Gwadar
3- Offer incentive to Pakistani Tech Companies to Open Offices in Gwadar (Tax Breaks)
4- Develop 5G+ Network for Internet
5- Develop Beach Area for Sight Seeing

The Money and growth will come from with in Pakistan

When housing societies will emerge in Gwadar, construction Jobs will move large demographics from Karachi/Lahore to Gwadar to join construction sector together with locals

New Restaurants and Trade centers will open organically in Housing Societies

Bahria Town has set standards very high if that model is adopted then we will easily see population growth in Gwadar

Of course there could be also Chinese Developers who can build some tremendous city zone by zone

If People are given
  • Safe home
  • Hospital
  • Banks
  • Schools
  • Parks
  • Sports

"Life Style" , Make a city which rivals UAE, UAE has set the global standard
There are many many housing societies currently already under construction in Gwadar, all with similar models to Bahria Town.

Bahria also has their society under construction in Gwadar currently, it's called Gwadar Golf City.

I mean pretty much everything you mentioned is present in the master plan, but it's just construction is going slow, and insurgency in the area is very bad.

In one of the 5 star hotel gun men attempted to take hostages...

Last edited:
Gwadar division, district and city should be protected with multiple layers of security check points with Vehicle scanning machines to catch anyone bringing any weapons in Gwadar. Also, Tier 1 security forces should wear body cams.
1643989256610.jpeg

1643989323402.jpeg

1643989402544.jpeg

Many reasons for that. One very important one is unrest in Balochistan thanks to India and bajwa the softee.

The board is probably just made up by bureaucrats, not businessmen.

Knowing the law and order of the country, my family few years back started off loading Agri-land and other investments and bringing it to the state(s). We had a bad taste where a local gang leader through fake documents claimed 1 1/2 acre of land and the case has been going on for the last 10 years. The only thing happening is court giving newer dates to come without the other party even showing up, by all standards should be a default judgement against the other party. In the US you don't show up after few times you lose the case by default and judgement against you. Besides this my grandfather was fighting a case in Sahiwal prime real estate with a shop for almost 45 years, went all the way up to the supreme court and the other party paid and got the case in their favor (2 generations fighting the case).

It's a ridiculous and stupid situation and I personally wouldn't want to have anything to deal with that country economically.

Just need Living Standard / Development nothing more people are looking forward to live in Well planned Urban Areas

• Remove Kachi Abadi , offer alternative residence
  • Develop a well planed city like Bahria Town , since Balochistan's popuation is low
  • Grow the city like Jeddah or Dubai

The overall development goal of Gwadar Port is to develop Gwadar Port into an important logistics hub port and industrial base in the region. By 2030, Gwadar Port will be operated as the most important sea gateway for southwestern Pakistan, Afghanistan and landlocked countries in Central Asia, with a throughput of more than 100 million tons. Gwadar will become an important logistics, trade, emerging industries, science and technology, cultural and educational center in southwestern Pakistan.
"for the future planning of Gwadar Port, our company has made short-term and long-term plans based on the current situation of the port. The port of Gwadar is remote and far from the economic centre, so trade and markets need to be considered in a larger region, not limited to Pakistan. " The head of the relevant department of China overseas Port Holdings Co., Ltd. said.

Last edited:
Gwadar division, district and city should be protected with multiple layers of security check points with Vehicle scanning machines to catch anyone bringing any weapons in Gwadar. Also, Tier 1 security forces should wear body cams.
View attachment 813203
View attachment 813205
View attachment 813206
Don't they have these in Bahria Town gateways? Or are those just basic checkpoints?

Anyway there has been a tiny hint towards a CCTV system similar to what China operates, I think it will be used.

Similar to something like this:

Don't they have these in Bahria Town gateways? Or are those just basic checkpoints?

Anyway there has been a tiny hint towards a CCTV system similar to what China operates, I think it will be used.

Similar to something like this:

High quality CCTV system should be installed to cover entire Gawdar and multilayered check point system to prevent any terrorist attacks.

High quality CCTV system should be installed to cover entire Gawdar and multilayered check point system to prevent any terrorist attacks.
There will be I'm pretty sure, there's also a military base close by too

Back
Top Bottom