What's new

Boeing, HAL, Mahindra Defence join hands to make Super Hornet fighter aircraft in India

superhornet ia goof fighter with growler.
but i doubt american will offer that mean machine at a reasonable price.

There is no obligation to go for American jets as they aren't giving it for free and GoI is aware that it comes with a lot of strings attached and there wouldn't be any significant ToT except for nut and bolt job.

At least France is helping us with Kaveri Engine and I'm sure they would offer considerable ToT which can be used in LCA-Mk2 and AMCA
It may not seems to be clear now, but i am very much sure india will go with american jet and most probably f18s.
Wait and watch is all i will say. Modi govt is under lot of pressure frof Usa for this.

It may not seems to be clear now, but i am very much sure india will go with american jet and most probably f18s.
Wait and watch is all i will say. Modi govt is under lot of pressure frof Usa for this.
Firstly, we never succumbed to pressure like pakistan and we have quite a lot of options from various countries.

Moreover, F-18 is completely outdated and it's airframe has reached the zenith of it's upgrade potential. It would be the dumbest move ever if we procure F-16/18 while the whole world including the US is phasing em out in favor of 5th gen or Rafales/Typhoons and inducting a new platform would create a logistical and maintenance nightmare and the time for our pilots to get acquainted to the systems and platform and this would take close to 2 decades by the time when US is planning to phase out their 5th gen F-22/35 in favor of 6th gen

Please do elaborate. Would love to hear your ‘expert’ analysis on how India will sink.
Bro its not him. this is his retarded and jealousy brain talking.

Looooool pull up your lungi. The Indians are looking at your black was. Try building yourself a toilet first
And you pull your janana shalwar. your country also has shortage of toilet. so look into your house first, big mouth.

Bro its not him. this is his retarded and jealousy brain talking.

And you pull your janana shalwar. your country also has shortage of toilet. so look into your house first, big mouth.
janana.......r u gay? so are you water engineers bitch then....like all Indians you cant fight your own battles? pussy.

you Indians talk big but are cowards. only thing you are good for is talking.

Damn, you gotta be one of the most useless posters on this forum.

I think the title for the most useless person went to your .....

Last edited:
US is doing all this to destroy Pakistan... India is simply lucky to have Pakistan as neighbour.

Also, why add mahindra to the mix? Doesn't hal have ample experience and expertise of manufacturing fighter jets?

Private sector is proving itself to be much better over time than these old babu run PSUs.

Babu run things should be made think tank + fundamental research/design agency only (and even then with lot of good collaboration on merit with best and brightest in private sector too).

Saab has partnwred with tata for design and development of their new fighter plane.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom