What's new

Boeing, HAL, Mahindra Defence join hands to make Super Hornet fighter aircraft in India

A proven and good platform , what would be interesting it being operated with a primarily Soviet russo doctrine/ inventory airforce

few years later we would hear U.S "wants" part with India to make F-35,F-22. F-XYZ ````but they will all end-up like a joke before```lol to these funny brag much Indian``:lol:

few years later we would hear U.S "wants" part with India to make F-35,F-22. F-XYZ ````but they will all end-up like a joke before```lol to these funny brag much Indian``:lol:

This is only for the weapons bidding practice. India take forever to decide on a platform.Once decided, India likely would cancel the order. In the business world, India is well know for brag about how much it will buy to haggle the price just to place a small order. The answer is to tell them to F off.

This is a good partnership and boeing has a lot of hidden gems that could contribute to AMCA

This is a good partnership and boeing has a lot of hidden gems that could contribute to AMCA
I don't like it. More rafale (36+36) and Rafale M. plus tejas Mk2 is the way to go. If at all required buy 100 Gripen. AMCA is just a unicorn created by defence beurocracy to stay relevant .

I don't like it. More rafale (36+36) and Rafale M. plus tejas Mk2 is the way to go. If at all required buy 100 Gripen. AMCA is just a unicorn created by defence beurocracy to stay relevant .

The firm which wins this tender will also provide inputs for AMCA.Also,this tender will help develop a domestic aerospace supply chain which is needed for both AMCA and Tejas

our skill level has reached to such a level where we can think of designing, Improving and making very good fighter planes. Aesa is sure to come but we focus on Engines technology to be totally self-reliant in making fighter technology.

Gripen is not required when we have LCA Mk2. Yes, buy some more rafale is a great thing to do. We have spend a big amount of RAFALE for ione time payment which shall not be there in second batch and we can bring dpwn cost of plane significantly.

If french had agreed to ToT, there was no necessity of this RFI. French have become greedy. They think they can armtwist into their own condition. Our money their condition is not acceptable. They want major stake in joint venture and reliance as dummy partner certainly not acceptable. They are not even willing to share RAM coating TOT. My middle finger to french p******.

Last edited:
Kaveri engine success is alone worth Rafale deal.. Let's wait and watch..

If french had agreed to ToT, there was no necessity of this RFI. French have become greedy. They think they can armtwist into their own condition. Our money their condition is not acceptable. They want major stake in joint venture and reliance as dummy partner certainly not acceptable. They are not even willing to share RAM coating TOT. My middle finger to french p******.
thats stupid no one would share their ram coating tech it isnt a tech to just be given to everyone.

thats stupid no one would share their ram coating tech it isnt a tech to just be given to everyone.
We are in the market with hard cash, we have done billions of dollars of defence deal, scale of which our neighbours can only dream about.
There are many countries standing outside the door waiting for our command like obedient dog, to do TOT.

Aren't Pakistanis allowing Americans to bomb their citizens for money. Who knows what the other person is willing to sell.
If we had not saved french and Britishers arse in world war they would be serving as janitor in some German house.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom