What's new

Body guards of PMs and Presidents from around the world

^^^ Yes they all are PM or Pres Protocol Vehicles, Since they dont go alone, Their ministers also go with them and some other Staff Like doctors, Advisers And Some relatives, And there are 42 Guards Vehicles TOO.

I'm sorry but Zadari's motorcade is just too much it is absurd,vulgar and just unneeded. I counted 6+ Fire trucks, an equal number of Ambulances, God knows how many police pick ups and Merc S-classes and even a police tow truck!! The motorcade looked like that of a Saudi king (obviously not as flashy though) but ridiculously chaotic. With so many cars and so many people and the security climate Pakistan has it really isn't safe to have so many parts it actually makes the protected more vulnerable bacause it is harder to keep ricks out when there is so much going on and it is hardly unheard of in Pakistan for terrorist to immitate police. there seemed to be no order or discipline in the motorcade and it just looked messy and a reflection on the guy's ego.

Syed Hasan Narullah BodyGuards

nasralla-420-061710040830.jpg

2909643070_f6c581a96a.jpg

x610.jpg

photostream

n00004303-r-b-013.jpg

The Zardari motorcade is not all security personnel. It is also alot of ego. The close PPP members going on in white corollas, and civics. The relevant vehicles are half, the other are just ego boosting PPP officials.

I'm sorry but Zadari's motorcade is just too much it is absurd,vulgar and just unneeded. I counted 6+ Fire trucks, an equal number of Ambulances, God knows how many police pick ups and Merc S-classes and even a police tow truck!! The motorcade looked like that of a Saudi king (obviously not as flashy though) but ridiculously chaotic. With so many cars and so many people and the security climate Pakistan has it really isn't safe to have so many parts it actually makes the protected more vulnerable bacause it is harder to keep ricks out when there is so much going on and it is hardly unheard of in Pakistan for terrorist to immitate police. there seemed to be no order or discipline in the motorcade and it just looked messy and a reflection on the guy's ego.
This is just ego thing - Zardari has a massive ego.Now look at President Musharraf Security Detail - Only few cars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvIPjGTpJXs
Even Chinese Prime Minister in Pakistan had less security cars then Zardari's Motorcade LOL.

Some more SPG, some newer pics but most of 2009/8 vintage:
Counter Assault Team (CAT)
150342143-special-commando-and-nsg-commando-stand-gettyimages.jpg

555ecbd1-441b-44b5-be3c-5686d2551b16HiRes.JPG

103398651-special-security-protection-group-guard-the-gettyimages.jpg

103400730-armed-commandoes-on-alert-as-prime-minister-gettyimages.jpg

103389115-indian-commandos-stand-alert-at-the-red-fort-gettyimages.jpg

89843354-commandos-armed-with-sophisticated-weapons-gettyimages.jpg

Close protection:

150342089-an-spg-commando-stand-guard-during-66th-gettyimages.jpg

90572364-taking-no-chance-spg-rounded-up-prime-gettyimages.jpg

I can bet it wont be hard to assassinate most if not all if you really wanted to and planned it , question is , can you leave alive or net getting caught , 99% NO.

I can bet it wont be hard to assassinate most if not all if you really wanted to and planned it , question is , can you leave alive or net getting caught , 99% NO.

I guess it depended upon the team that plans it.

All the Top 10 Intelligence Agencies are Capable of Assassinating any public figure including heads of states , even the United States President . however the only reason this does not happen is because the other side will retaliate & take out your Head of State , & the loop will never stop .

it is more like a Unofficial Agreement between Intelligence agencies to not Attempt Assassination on Heads of states.

Iranian Guards

x610lg.jpg

610xhg.jpg

610xy.jpg

610xqe.jpg

x610op.jpg

610xrf.jpg

610xcu.jpg

An Iranian leader who is vehemently opposed to the imperialist west waving to the crowds in a parade in an American SUV. Ain't that a sight to behold.

The pictures are taken while Nijad was on a visit to Libya... and I don't think Presidents or PMs takes their vehicles along while on foreign visits.

The pictures are taken while Nijad was on a visit to Libya... and I don't think Presidents or PMs takes their vehicles along while on foreign visits.
It's not Lybia,It's Lebanon,and you are right,they expect Ahmadinejad to bring his car with himself too.

Back
Top Bottom