What's new

Body guards of PMs and Presidents from around the world

1.jpg
12483578931100675899-1.jpg

419294_402447976435490_1976825526_a.jpg

photo_1332650538821-1-0.jpg

Why do all these guards wear black goggles ?

do they enhance there vision ?

if the worlds most protected man is protecting him what does that make the king?

abdullahobamaresized.jpg

Why do all these guards wear black goggles ?

do they enhance there vision ?

if the worlds most protected man is protecting him what does that make the king?

abdullahobamaresized.jpg
The reason many BGs wear sunglasses wear sunglasses is so that the BGs' eyes can't be seen so you don't know wear the BG is looking and who they are watching.

Not to mention in sunny climates they are needed to see when outside.

It's not Lybia,It's Lebanon,and you are right,they expect Ahmadinejad to bring his car with himself too.

lol

Funny thing is we can just use the same arguement and say something like this: "Americans hate Iran but they have a taxation system, an achemenid invention" or some other dumb arguement like that.

Zionists and wahabis are literally the dumbest ppl on earth

All that drama against the great satan USA and Israel yet he is protected by a Uzi submachine gun and a motercade of latest ford SUV!

wahabi, he's in Lebanon, those guys are Lebanese. And do you want him to carry his armored cars all the way from Iran on his back? Maybe you can lend him your camel so the next time he goes to Lebanon he can use his Iranian made car? Just a thought.

I've always wondered why assassins don't try to mount a gun into a camera. VIP protection seems to be desensitized to it and you can put a pretty decent length barrel in an SNR's telescope lens.
16511905.jpg
because not every journalist is allowed to take pics up close like this.

They choose certain journalists and do a million background checks etc... They must have security clearence.

At least in the US itself. Not sure how things work when Obama is travelling over seas, but I'm sure the secret service guys immediately take action and remove a photographor if they don't want the photographor to be near the president

Maybe because it is not an offical orginasation responsible but it is done in more of an ad-hoc manner? Just guessing.

The SSG is detailed for the COAS and senior military figures, during Musharraf, the SSG was also deputed for the President (Mush was both COAS and Pres at the same time).

The provincial heads get the Elite police. The outer cordon of the President and PM is maintained by the Elite Police, and then the special agents are there in the inner cordon. They are drawn from the police, IB and then trained in higher tactics (by SSG???). That's what I know.

And I haven't heard of the agency that is specifically deputed to the two people at the top, ceremonial regiments i know of, but these agents are in a bit of a shadow. The outer cordon is pretty ad-hoc though, when Zardari goes in Sindh, it is the Sindh police with him, and so on. But the jammers and other special vehicles are of the interior ministry (heck, even Rehman Malik has a jammer cruiser with him)

The SSG is detailed for the COAS and senior military figures, during Musharraf, the SSG was also deputed for the President (Mush was both COAS and Pres at the same time).

The provincial heads get the Elite police. The outer cordon of the President and PM is maintained by the Elite Police, and then the special agents are there in the inner cordon. They are drawn from the police, IB and then trained in higher tactics (by SSG???). That's what I know.

And I haven't heard of the agency that is specifically deputed to the two people at the top, ceremonial regiments i know of, but these agents are in a bit of a shadow. The outer cordon is pretty ad-hoc though, when Zardari goes in Sindh, it is the Sindh police with him, and so on. But the jammers and other special vehicles are of the interior ministry (heck, even Rehman Malik has a jammer cruiser with him)

This all seems very complicated and to be honest a bit of a faff! Is there not one nodal agency in charge of all such arrangments ie the convoy (vehicles), counter assault teams, counter sniper units, advance sweeping and preparations, proximity cover etc?? Like the US has the Secret Service, the UK has a dedicated Met police unit, India has the SPG, Germany has a special unit of the Federal police etc. Otherwise where is the consitency? Where is the evolution? If everything is as ad-hoc as you are saying then the securty cover has some serious flaws. Is there any plan to make one central unified executive protection agency?

This all seems very complicated and to be honest a bit of a faff! Is there not one nodal agency in charge of all such arrangments ie the convoy (vehicles), counter assault teams, counter sniper units, advance sweeping and preparations, proximity cover etc?? Like the US has the Secret Service, the UK has a dedicated Met police unit, India has the SPG, Germany has a special unit of the Federal police etc. Otherwise where is the consitency? Where is the evolution? If everything is as ad-hoc as you are saying then the securty cover has some serious flaws

Yes. It is a bit of a mess. I don't think we have dedicated sniper teams and all that for the President or PM. For example, when Zardari goes to Larkana or Bhutto mausoleum, you can see PPP guards around him with AK's, and also the normal police/special guys. And the helicopter cover when provided, is done by the MoI/Cabinet division helicopters. All the rest is police AFAIK, and the specialized vehicles and their operators from MoI. There was news about Isl Police operators being trained for helicopter borne sniping, so that might be used for the President or PM.

Is there any plan to make one central unified executive protection agency?

I have no idea, but my guess would be no.

Yes. It is a bit of a mess. I don't think we have dedicated sniper teams and all that for the President or PM. For example, when Zardari goes to Larkana or Bhutto mausoleum, you can see PPP guards around him with AK's, and also the normal police/special guys. And the helicopter cover when provided, is done by the MoI/Cabinet division helicopters. All the rest is police AFAIK, and the specialized vehicles and their operators from MoI. There was news about Isl Police operators being trained for helicopter borne sniping, so that might be used for the President or PM.

I have no idea, but my guess would be no.

Thanks for the info mate. This is surprising, given the threats high-profile Pakistani leaders face is there not an understanding that the security cover given to them needs to be top notch? As you have pointed out there seems to be some major gaps in the secuirty cover of VVIPs in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom