What's new

Body guards of PMs and Presidents from around the world

Cool, wrt the kevlar blanket not being needed- well for whatever reason the Indian SPG see that it is needed and to be fair there are other protection agencies that use such equipmet- the French have such things for their Pres, the Israelis have a Kavlar blanket for their PM.

For some reason PM'ing has been disabled for some time now:cry::cry: but we can speak on this thread no problems. Thanks for your insight though buddy!!

Bro do the Pakistani units charged with protecting VVIPs have counter sniper, counter assualt and dog units?

yeah we have "CAT" team so if you knows all you get your point

So who is in those number of cruisers and Pajeros? PSD's?

And again I ask, are they admitted from Police?

I know about this concentric circle, order thing.

Another thing, what weapons are there with the PSD's? Glocks, P-90? And do they have any ballistic vest or anything?

BTW, here is a demonstration of PSD's against Raja Riaz!

You can see a Elite Police official right beside the car?

Note: My earlier info was correct for the Interior Minister, I assumed that it would be almost same as of the President/PM with a few modifications.

yeah they from police, army, etc. Glocks, M-4, AR-10 for sniper ...yeah then man who deal with Raja Riaz 100% good job by the gentleman. thumbs up for him

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tehmasib have you got any pics/vids of PSD/CATs in Pakistan? I'd sure like to have a look at them!

Last edited by a moderator:
What was that about??!! Why did the BG slam the door in the face of his protectee? And why is the protectee riding in the front of the car and not in the back?

Hehe. He isn't the protectee. Zardari was in the back seat as usual. This guy is Raja Riaz, opposition leader in Punjab Assembly. He tried to be a bit over efficient and go along with the Zardari, but nobody is allowed in that car AFAIK, except driver, PSD and President and family. So the PSD got Raja Riaz out of the car. Right thing IMO.

Hehe. He isn't the protectee. Zardari was in the back seat as usual. This guy is Raja Riaz, opposition leader in Punjab Assembly. He tried to be a bit over efficient and go along with the Zardari, but nobody is allowed in that car AFAIK, except driver, PSD and President and family. So the PSD got Raja Riaz out of the car. Right thing IMO.

HAHAHA!! I see! What a joker! Why on earth did he think that was okay? I really like the fact the BG had the balls to tell him to get out! Respect!

Turkish Presidential Guards With SIG 516...:cheers:

198855934060320126.jpg

198855934060320124.jpg

198855934060320123.jpg

198855934060320125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom