What's new

Body guards of PMs and Presidents from around the world

Asif-Ali-Zardari_6_1690496c.jpg

i will post this guy front of President Zardi pics during training and i am sorry in advance that i can not able to give you more detail.....

Those are some big tummies!!!

Two questions.

1- Are those dragon skin armor or something similar? Are they worn by all operatives while in that suit and on duty with the PM?

2- Are those paintball guns with the blue barrels?

Those are some big tummies!!!

Two questions.

1- Are those dragon skin armor or something similar? Are they worn by all operatives while in that suit and on duty with the PM?

2- Are those paintball guns with the blue barrels?

ah....the blue gun are same as M-4 but these are use in training.....yeah paintball bullets or wax bullets... and you first question simply big NO........

Thanks a bunch @Tehmasib being true to your word! Are these government agents or a private company?

+YT is STILL blocked in Pakistan-WTF! When will it come back?
bro these are PM and President security detail or PSD ...in Pakistan( Govt Officials) i never heard that there is any PSD (by professon) is available for private peoples....yeah there is Private security companies but they are performaing on guard duties...on above i see all thread most of the pics are from KASOTIC Jordan..
in the end can you tell me what is your profession...please do not mind...if possible send me PM thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
bro these are PM and President security detail or PSD ...in Pakistan( Govt Officials) i never heard that there is any PSD (by professon) is available for private peoples....yeah there is Private security companies but they are performaing on guard duties...on above i see all thread most of the pics are from KASOTIC Jordan..
in the end can you tell me what is your profession...please do not mind...if possible send me PM thanks

Sir, I am a mere student! Are you a part of the President security detail then?

Ok we remains keep in tuch ....i wish some day PDF allow us PMs...so i will interduce my self and hope from you also...GOD bless you

Back
Top Bottom