What's new

Body guards of PMs and Presidents from around the world

r2205899198.jpg

^^^ They are not guards...they are regular AIRBORNE troops..one of the best in an Army...

Firstly notice the Maroon beret, then the SSG patch on his left arm and then the camo they are wearing. All these things would let you know that they are the SSG. Next is the fact that through out Musharaf's stay in Islamabad his presidential guard consisted of SSG boys trained for VVIP protection (Civilian presidents and prime ministers dont get the SSG for their protection). The guards of Pakistani COAS are also always the SSG trained in VVIP protection.

Pakistani presidential guard:

r2205899198.jpg

286783506609aa4656c7.jpg

57165043.jpg

Security of Pakistan's President and PM is the responsibility of MI, Which uses Pakistani SSG who are trained directly by ex american Chines Presidential Guard teams, Their training itself is 9 months long alone and all is done in Pakistan. Pakistan actually train about 5-7 Arab countries. Our presidential and PM guards are one of the best. We live in the war zone and our president or at least Musharraf used to go from a same route evem getting attacked for 3 times daily for 9 years. Now in 9 years going through same route and only 3 times security was breached but once we got technical intelligence equipment, We didn't see any attacks at all. So basically i will rate Pakistani Presidential and PM guards worlds top underdogs. One of the best in the world, because after having technical intelligence, We didn't have not even one security breach! Now this is why i say our men a real men of IRON. They have proved that Students go beyond teachers after they get done.

Guys comon can somebody plzz post pic's of Pakistani body guards thx.

[video]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg256/scaled.php?server=256&filename=47703220.jpg&res=landing[/video]

US, The Secret Service. Most protected man on earth, the US President.

article-1122463-031EF715000005DC-835_634x677.jpg

0414-secret-service-scandal.jpg_full_600.jpg

Secret_Service.jpg

1106255091_0689.jpg

^ How can they be most protected when many of them are shot and killed. :D

But presently I think they are....:D

You will not Find any picture of a Pakistani Presidential / Prime minister Body Guard , If a Guard is Identified he is Removed from the Detail.

SSG only provide protection Detail to COAS & Equivalent .

ISI Chief is protected by ISI's own protection detail ( you will not even know they are there )

Prime Minister/President are protected by an Army Convey & Elite Troops of Capital Police . SSG do not provide protection to Civilians ( Until absolutely necessary)

You will not Find any picture of a Pakistani Presidential / Prime minister Body Guard , If a Guard is Identified he is Removed from the Detail.

Everytime Zardari goes to larkana or somewhere, there are bodyguards very visible, with the little ear-piece, and once I even saw a hand-gun inside his coat. They are the same most of the time.

And the Army convoys are only deployed sometimes, not always with the President/PM. And as you said, SSG don't protect civilian people, the thing with Musharraf was that he was COAS and President.

Another tid bit, the only people authorized a bullet proof car on public money are president, PM and (COAS or CJCSC, i cant remember which one). Except these three people, nobody is authorized a BP car, although they do move in one. It was again, after Musharraf that it happened, and COAS and other top army officials used them. Even the Sindh CM has one, and he has the newest Mercedes S-class, all bullet proof. So does Rehman Malik (heck, there is even a mobile jammer in his convoy)!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some info on the US presidential car, AKA The Beast:

1- Completely sound proof. The president uses a microphone to communicate with the outside.

2- Safe from Chem/Bio attacks.

3- Special oxygen system.

4- A shotgun beneath the second seat.

5- Run flat tires.

6- A blood bank, having the blood of the same group as the president.

7- NVG cameras on the front bumper, and a tear gas ejector as well.

800px-GPA02-09_US_SecretService_press_release_2009_Limousine_Page_3_Image.jpg

Everytime Zardari goes to larkana or somewhere, there are bodyguards very visible, with the little ear-piece, and once I even saw a hand-gun inside his coat. They are the same most of the time.

You cannot identify them , A bodyguard from Lahore will not be assigned to a Protection detail in Lahore , Hence reducing the risk of identifying the personal . Pictures make it easy to identify, so you will not see any.

If a Guard is identified it Compromises the Security of the Target , Hence the person is removed from the Detail.

You cannot identify them , A bodyguard from Lahore will not be assigned to a Protection detail in Lahore , Hence reducing the risk of identifying the personal . Pictures make it easy to identify, so you will not see any.

If a Guard is identified it Compromises the Security of the Target , Hence the person is removed from the Detail.

I may not know his name, but face, definitely yes. Lightish beard, neatly combed hair, not too tall.

There are also some personal guards, who stick right with the VVIP's. like the bearded SSG guy who is always with the COAS, similarly, maybe the one I identified is the closest to the President.

I may not know his name, but face, definitely yes. Lightish beard, neatly combed hair, not too tall.

There are also some personal guards, who stick right with the VVIP's. like the bearded SSG guy who is always with the COAS, similarly, maybe the one I identified is the closest to the President.

I will not go into much Detail , I will end my Discussion by saying that , Everyone remember the face , however until & unless you can contact them it is of a little concern , By identifying i meant if you know a person Names & the Place where he resides.that info can be used a Leverage against that guard .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some info on the US presidential car, AKA The Beast:

1- Completely sound proof. The president uses a microphone to communicate with the outside.

2- Safe from Chem/Bio attacks.

3- Special oxygen system.

4- A shotgun beneath the second seat.

5- Run flat tires.

6- A blood bank, having the blood of the same group as the president.

7- NVG cameras on the front bumper, and a tear gas ejector as well.

800px-GPA02-09_US_SecretService_press_release_2009_Limousine_P  age_3_Image.jpg

But still things like these can happen to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

SSG only provide protection Detail to COAS & Equivalent .

ISI Chief is protected by ISI's own protection detail ( you will not even know they are there )

Prime Minister/President are protected by an Army Convey & Elite Troops of Capital Police . SSG do not provide protection to Civilians ( Until absolutely necessary)

This is illogical- a pres/PM is one of the most watched and publicised people in country and hence their BGs will always be out tere in the media eye. Otherwise you are saying the pres/pm goes around unprotected because the BGs are so worried about protecting their own identities.

Back
Top Bottom