What's new

Boat laden with S2A missiles stopped in Finland on its way to China

What version of Patriot? 2 or 3? China has S-300PMU2 that can surpass Patriot 2's performance. On top of that, the ship was bound for South Korea, which I think operates the system. Besides, 69 is quite a large quantity of missiles for pure research purpose.
Already confirmed to be destined for South Korea, probably as part of their TMD system which has been stated as protection against North Korea but much more likely to be part of a larger ongoing TMD system to defend against China in cooperation with Japan and Taiwan. I speculate that hundreds of Patriot missiles are being covertly shipped to Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and will probably eventually include India and Vietnam as well as an integrated TMD system.

troll,troll, Keep troll!!!
Why this news will attract so much attention, Just because "china" involve in it? Does it? We are used to it! It is not just confrontion between nation or government, It is confrontion between different race!!! Many people said they just don't like china government, so naive, I just find too much attack on people!!! any country are not gratefull, especially western, for human right!! only some fool believe that, benefit first!!! Of course many fool people believe the western propaganda and newspaper completely. even chinese don't believe many state-run newspaper!!!!

troll,troll, Keep troll!!!
Why this news will attract so much attention, Just because "china" involve in it? Does it? We are used to it! It is not just confrontion between nation or government, It is confrontion between different race!!! Many people said they just don't like china government, so naive, I just find too much attack on people!!! any country are not gratefull, especially western, for human right!! only some fool believe that, benefit first!!! Of course many fool people believe the western propaganda and newspaper completely. even chinese don't believe many state-run newspaper!!!!

They are using race card to against China, here I can feel the discrimination toward Chinese (or Asian looking) is heating up, I have been under attacked and harassed by countless bastards since the days I came to the U.S until now, it happens everywhere from schools to works, from neighboring to public areas, even those clowns vietnamese are being under attack too but they still hate the Chinese and pay no complaint to the U.S. Just last month a viet grocery shop owner got shot to death by some racist robbers, those robbers told the police that they hated Chinese so they choose to rob Chinese shops instead of indian or white ones!!!

Chinese must be prepared, you are the new jews in 21 century, usa is becoming a new nazi toward us oriental people!!!

Vietnamese-born pickpocket targets Chinese in Chinatown

Police Say Woman Picked Many Pockets in Chinatown

Chinese-Hating Vietnamese Pickpocket Busted For Chinatown Spree

They are using race card to against China, here I can feel the discrimination toward Chinese (or Asian looking) is heating up, I have been under attacked and harassed by countless bastards since the days I came to the U.S until now, it happens everywhere from schools to works, from neighboring to public areas, even those clowns vietnamese are being under attack too but they still hate the Chinese and pay no complaint to the U.S. Just last month a viet grocery shop owner got shot to death by some racist robbers, those robbers told the police that they hated Chinese so they choose to rob Chinese shops instead of indian or white ones!!!

Chinese must be prepared, you are the new jews in 21 century, usa is becoming a new nazi toward us oriental people!!!

Vietnamese-born pickpocket targets Chinese in Chinatown

Police Say Woman Picked Many Pockets in Chinatown

Chinese-Hating Vietnamese Pickpocket Busted For Chinatown Spree
Yes, I agree with you!!
Many western like to said just a few racist will discriminate against the foreign, when i read this, I always smile. Any result have the cause, and any kind of people also have their soil, the soil is their people and culture. of course not every white think they are superior to other race, but in their inner, the superior complex always there, more or less!! Now the white western rule the earth, and they have the qualification to do this, just like before, Chinese think we ar the center of the world, because we have ccivil culture, we are richer than other area, we are more advanced than them!!! So now I don't believe any western lie that they want to help chinese to be democratic. What they do is for their hegemony on the earth absolutely!! the democracy is just the by-product, If the democratic country don't follow them, They will kick them too!!!

Back
Top Bottom