What's new

BNP to annihilate AL if it fails to win next polls: Nasim

I want CTG to impose again. For Hasina's obstinacy the country cant suffer. The country is not in a mood to go back JAMAT/bnp 's rule once again. It will push us backward once again. This communal force will annihilate Democracy and Humanity.
Rather we need a 5 to 10 years rule under ctg :smitten:

Ha ha ha,have you guys seen what golam mowla irony did to two journalist? No one can annihilate AL like AL themselves.:laughcry:

There will be no election without CT.BNP will refuse to stand in election without CT.Big brother USA will make sure Bangladesh remains democratic and Mr.Mozena will start making speeches about CT.

You are expecting too much from the USA. CTG or not, it is the internal issue of the country. USA cannot do anything if Jatiyo Party and other minor parties contest in an election without a CTG and more than 50% voters participate in that election.

Issue is, if the population of BD will accept the election or not. People are annoyed not only with AL, but also with BNP. BNP is a big thief, it stole many billions of dollars worth of money which BKZ took away to Saudi Arabia in the suitcases.

People supported BNP because of the clean image of its founding Chairman Ziaur Rahman. But, BKZ and her two sons are corrupt from the core. If both the parties are corrupt, then people may not choose BNP over AL.

The five City election results have weakened AL. But, in average it received about 40% of the cast votes. It has surprised me because I thought AL popularity is below 20%.

In the national election if this voting pattern continues, AL may not be fully washed away even in a CTG-held election.

Note, there will be contests between AL in one side and candidates from many parties on the other side. In a three or four way contest, AL will win in quite a few seats.

If AL wins again in a fair election, I will be happy, because I will know what BD people want actually, since today people are divided into two by their of ideologies, if AL wins, we will know what majority wants actually, Awami type secular or moderate Islamic BD as like as before

this one time BNP and one time BAL is sick, and we never could know what the majority wants

If AL wins again in a fair election, I will be happy, because I will know what BD people want actually, since today people are divided into two by their of ideologies, if AL wins, we will know what majority wants actually, Awami type secular or moderate Islamic BD as like as before

this one time BNP and one time BAL is sick, and we never could know what the majority wants
But what will you do when majority decides not go for extremely secular AL but chooses to stay with Muslim minded BNP?Moderate Islamic country I doubt.country is already divided in to two extreme position. Its two anti BD pro- some or other country vs. AAM JONOTA.

Awamy murgi force:omghaha:

I don't know. Every time I open Daily Star at my office, my eyes hurt. Anam and his ilk are nothing but hot air.

Koto je poisha binai se:omghaha:

Daily Star and Prothom Alo represents and attracts elite, secular and part of urban middle class that has no clue. But deep division drawn between urban elites/seculars/aspiriant and rest of the Bangladesh by these secular ding dongs and awami leadership, made DS & PA message even more worthless.

The five City election results have weakened AL. But, in average it received about 40% of the cast votes. It has surprised me because I thought AL popularity is below 20%.

That 40% accounts for rigged and changed ballots from background. Awami League support actual does not even count 20% vote. That is why Awami League does not want care taker administration. Beside, some minority votes and hard core Awami Leaguers like yourself and few others, there is hardly any support for Awami League. Think about it who would support Awami League scams, corruption and terrorism

1. Quick rental scam
2. Share market scam
3. Destiny scam
4. Padma bridge scam
5. Pilkhana carnage
6. Motijil carnage
7. BCS freedom fighter scam
8. Making illegal treaties with India without informing and disclosing to Bangladeshis, e.g. transits, common currency, Ulfa leaders.....
9. Facilitating Indian business e.g. Airtel illegally and many others
10. War criminal farce using fake International tribunal
11. Creating turmoil and division through the Great Shabagh Drama
12. Disappearance of political people
13. Isolate BD from Islamic world
14. Supporting Atheists in BD
15. History distortion
16. Hallmark scam
17. Unprecedented brutal oppression on the opposition
18. Savar Tragedy
19. Mig 29 scam
20. Branding BD as religious terrorism infested country using false flag suicide attacks during last BNP era to win the next election
21. Recruiting Gopalgone people in police
22. Burning Quran and scapegoating Jammat and HeI
23. Frequent and Free family foreign tour using govt money
24. Media censor, banning TV channels and News papers and democracy suppression
25. Indifferent to BSF killings
26. Forgiving criminals of death penalty
27. False flag attack on Tramples in Chittagong
28. Playing with religious sentiment by removing Bismillah and trust on Allah, and thus create a state of anarchy
29. Abolishing Caretaker govt. system to create a state of anarchy
30. Harassing Dr. yunus and Grameen Bank

Note: Skies list from other thread

I want CTG to impose again. For Hasina's obstinacy the country cant suffer. The country is not in a mood to go back JAMAT/bnp 's rule once again. It will push us backward once again. This communal force will annihilate Democracy and Humanity.
Rather we need a 5 to 10 years rule under ctg :smitten:

in any case the country is in perfect mood to oust the Awami League. with all imperfections, BD has much much higher odds of advancing under former four party-like govt., the alliance that now expanded. your usage of "communal" completely disregarding its irrelevance in the context of BD is laughable

But what will you do when majority decides not go for extremely secular AL but chooses to stay with Muslim minded BNP?Moderate Islamic country I doubt.country is already divided in to two extreme position. Its two anti BD pro- some or other country vs. AAM JONOTA.

I personally would like moderate Islamic BD, but if the majority choose Awami type extreme secularism in democratic way, I have no problem. Like, whether Bismillah will be in constituent or not will be decided by referendum, though seems impractical

Bold letters: This time Chatra League cadrers did not need Chatro Dal for fist fighting and killing. Chatra Dal vacated the field the moment AL came to power.

CL was after money and power which it gained through intimidation of rivals within the CL. They fought and killed each other. Chatra Dal guys were totally absent from this hooliganism.

The CL internal weakness will be open when BNP takes over and Chatra Dal starts eliminating CL caders. CL will reap what it sowed.

I wasnt actually talking of the petty criminals of cl, jl, sl etc. The whole country was in violence during that time. I havent got any affiliation to these parties. My ideology matches them some times. But I really fear terror.

Reign of Terror 2001 2006 Brutal Jamat BNP | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Yahoo! Groups

Kibria Killing: Motives for wiping out the vestiges of secular intellectuals 2001-2006 BNP/JAMAAT GOVT RECORD | BANGLADESH – Audacity of Hope

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...t-2004-grenade-attack-awami-league-rally.html

Bangladesh Political Violence During BNP Jamaat Govt - YouTube
misrules of bnp jamat 2001 2006 four - YouTube
Violence of Jamat and BNP: back in 2001-2006 - YouTube
Reign of Terror in Bangladesh-2001-2006 by JAMAAT-BNP - YouTube

Copy paste in Bengali:
চারদলীয় ঐক্য জোট
আমলের সেরা পঞ্চাশঃ

১) আইভি রহমান
২) শাহ্ এএমএস কিবরিয়া
৩) আহসানুল্লাহ মাস্টার
৪) মমতাজ
৫) গকুল চন্দ্র মহুরী
৬) স্যার হুমায়ুন আজাদ
৭) স্যার অধ্যাপক ইউনুস
৮) ডাক্তার মজাম্মেল
৯) ২১ সে অগাস্ট গ্রেনেড হামলা
১০) ৫০০ জায়গায় গ্রেনেড
হামলা একই সময়ে
১১) ময়মসিংহে চার সিনেমা হলে এক
যোগে বোমা হামলা
১২) বাংলা ভাই, উর্দু ভাই
১৩) দশ ট্রাক অস্ত্র
১৪) বগুরার কাহালুতে আড়াই লাখ পিচ
গুলি
১৫) ময়মসিং এ আড়াই লাখ লিচ
গুলি পরিত্যাক্ত উদ্ধার
১৬) খুলনা বিশ্ব বিদ্যালয়ের
রেজিস্টার খুন
১৭) হাওয়া ভবন
১৮) খাম্বা মামুন
১৯) বানিয়ার চরে গির্জায় গ্রেনেড
হামলা
২০) বাশখালী তে ১৩ জন হিন্দু
কে পুড়িয়ে মারা
২১) সারাদেশে হিন্দু সম্প্রদায়ের উপর
অমানুসিক অত্যাচার, অনেক কেই বাধ্য
করা দেশ ত্যাগে।
২২) নিজের মায়ের সামনে একজন হিন্দু
মেয়ের উপর গ্রুপ রেপ
২৩) সারা দেশে কয়েক শো হিন্দু
মেয়ে সহ অনেক আওয়ামী ঘরানার
মেয়ে ধর্ষিত নির্বাচনের প্রথম কয়
মাসেই। এর মধ্যে রাজশাহী ছিল
অন্যতম।
২৪) সারাদেশের বিশ্ব বিদ্যালয়
গুলো দখলে নিয়ে সন্ত্রাসের অভয়
অরণ্য তৈরি করা, অনেক ছাত্রের জীবন
অনিশ্চিত।
২৫) প্রশাসনে নিয়োগের নামে শিবির
করণ।
২৬) বিসিএস এর প্রশ্ন পত্র ফাঁস
প্রতিবার। শিবির বেঁছে বেঁছে নিয়োগ
২৭) আর্মি থেকে শুরু করে গ্রাম
প্রতিরক্ষা বাহিনী পর্যন্ত শিবিরের
কর্মী নিয়োগ
২৮) প্রসাশনে তিনস্তর বিশিস্থ
জামায়াতী প্রতিরক্ষা ব্যূহ তৈরি করা
২৯) এসপি কহিনুর দের উত্থান
৩০) সর্বহারা দমনের নামে অপারেশন
ক্লিন হার্ট করে সারা বাঙলায়
আওয়ামী নিধন অভিজান
৩১) এরপর সন্ত্রাস দমনের
কথা বলে র্যাব
তৈরি করে আওয়ামী নিধনের অভিজান
৩২) দেশ পাঁচ বারের দুর্নীতিতে বিশ্ব
চ্যাম্পিয়ন
৩৩) খালেদা জিয়ার ৪০০ সুটকেস
নিয়ে বিদেশ গমন
৩৪) তারেক জিয়ার মালয়েশিয়াতে ২৮
হাজার কোটি টাকা ধরা খাওয়া
৩৫) কালো চশমা হারিজ চৌধুরী দের
উত্থান, বাবর জেলের ব্যাপক মার্কেট।
৩৬) মিস্টার ১০% হিসাবে শুধু নয়
কালা জাহাঙ্গির হয়ে পানের দোকান
থেকেও চাদা উত্তোলন।
৩৭) রাজাকারের গাড়িতে পতাকা,
জামায়াতের দম্ভ।
৩৮) চৌধুরী পাড়ায় মসজিদ
নিয়ে মুসুল্লীকে গুলি করে হত্যা।
৩৯) চাঁপাই নবাবগঞ্জে বিদ্যুতের জন্য
গুলি করে ১৯ জন কৃষক হত্যা
৪০) কুষ্টিয়ায় বিদ্যুতের জন্য
গুলি করে কৃষক হত্যা।
৪১) এশিয়া এ্যানার্জী
৪২) নাইকো
৪৩) নাইকোর দুই কোটি টাকা মূল্যের
গাড়ী
৪৪) সনি হত্যাকান্ড
৪৫) কাজী আরেফ হত্যাকান্ড
৪৬) উদীচি হত্যাকান্ড
৪৭) ৫০ কেজি ওজনের
বোমা পেতে রাখা
৪৮) উই আরে লুকিং বর শত্রুজ
৪৯) আল্লাহ’র মাল আল্লাহ নিয়া গেছে

৫০) আরো কিছুর কি দরকার আছে?

in any case the country is in perfect mood to oust the Awami League. with all imperfections, BD has much much higher odds of advancing under former four party-like govt., the alliance that now expanded. your usage of "communal" completely disregarding its irrelevance in the context of BD is laughable

Copy paste in Bengali:
চারদলীয় ঐক্য জোট
আমলের সেরা পঞ্চাশঃ

১) আইভি রহমান
২) শাহ্ এএমএস কিবরিয়া
৩) আহসানুল্লাহ মাস্টার
৪) মমতাজ
৫) গকুল চন্দ্র মহুরী
৬) স্যার হুমায়ুন আজাদ
৭) স্যার অধ্যাপক ইউনুস
৮) ডাক্তার মজাম্মেল
৯) ২১ সে অগাস্ট গ্রেনেড হামলা
১০) ৫০০ জায়গায় গ্রেনেড
হামলা একই সময়ে
১১) ময়মসিংহে চার সিনেমা হলে এক
যোগে বোমা হামলা
১২) বাংলা ভাই, উর্দু ভাই
১৩) দশ ট্রাক অস্ত্র
১৪) বগুরার কাহালুতে আড়াই লাখ পিচ
গুলি
১৫) ময়মসিং এ আড়াই লাখ লিচ
গুলি পরিত্যাক্ত উদ্ধার
১৬) খুলনা বিশ্ব বিদ্যালয়ের
রেজিস্টার খুন
১৭) হাওয়া ভবন
১৮) খাম্বা মামুন
১৯) বানিয়ার চরে গির্জায় গ্রেনেড
হামলা
২০) বাশখালী তে ১৩ জন হিন্দু
কে পুড়িয়ে মারা
২১) সারাদেশে হিন্দু সম্প্রদায়ের উপর
অমানুসিক অত্যাচার, অনেক কেই বাধ্য
করা দেশ ত্যাগে।
২২) নিজের মায়ের সামনে একজন হিন্দু
মেয়ের উপর গ্রুপ রেপ
২৩) সারা দেশে কয়েক শো হিন্দু
মেয়ে সহ অনেক আওয়ামী ঘরানার
মেয়ে ধর্ষিত নির্বাচনের প্রথম কয়
মাসেই। এর মধ্যে রাজশাহী ছিল
অন্যতম।
২৪) সারাদেশের বিশ্ব বিদ্যালয়
গুলো দখলে নিয়ে সন্ত্রাসের অভয়
অরণ্য তৈরি করা, অনেক ছাত্রের জীবন
অনিশ্চিত।
২৫) প্রশাসনে নিয়োগের নামে শিবির
করণ।
২৬) বিসিএস এর প্রশ্ন পত্র ফাঁস
প্রতিবার। শিবির বেঁছে বেঁছে নিয়োগ
২৭) আর্মি থেকে শুরু করে গ্রাম
প্রতিরক্ষা বাহিনী পর্যন্ত শিবিরের
কর্মী নিয়োগ
২৮) প্রসাশনে তিনস্তর বিশিস্থ
জামায়াতী প্রতিরক্ষা ব্যূহ তৈরি করা
২৯) এসপি কহিনুর দের উত্থান
৩০) সর্বহারা দমনের নামে অপারেশন
ক্লিন হার্ট করে সারা বাঙলায়
আওয়ামী নিধন অভিজান
৩১) এরপর সন্ত্রাস দমনের
কথা বলে র্যাব
তৈরি করে আওয়ামী নিধনের অভিজান
৩২) দেশ পাঁচ বারের দুর্নীতিতে বিশ্ব
চ্যাম্পিয়ন
৩৩) খালেদা জিয়ার ৪০০ সুটকেস
নিয়ে বিদেশ গমন
৩৪) তারেক জিয়ার মালয়েশিয়াতে ২৮
হাজার কোটি টাকা ধরা খাওয়া
৩৫) কালো চশমা হারিজ চৌধুরী দের
উত্থান, বাবর জেলের ব্যাপক মার্কেট।
৩৬) মিস্টার ১০% হিসাবে শুধু নয়
কালা জাহাঙ্গির হয়ে পানের দোকান
থেকেও চাদা উত্তোলন।
৩৭) রাজাকারের গাড়িতে পতাকা,
জামায়াতের দম্ভ।
৩৮) চৌধুরী পাড়ায় মসজিদ
নিয়ে মুসুল্লীকে গুলি করে হত্যা।
৩৯) চাঁপাই নবাবগঞ্জে বিদ্যুতের জন্য
গুলি করে ১৯ জন কৃষক হত্যা
৪০) কুষ্টিয়ায় বিদ্যুতের জন্য
গুলি করে কৃষক হত্যা।
৪১) এশিয়া এ্যানার্জী
৪২) নাইকো
৪৩) নাইকোর দুই কোটি টাকা মূল্যের
গাড়ী
৪৪) সনি হত্যাকান্ড
৪৫) কাজী আরেফ হত্যাকান্ড
৪৬) উদীচি হত্যাকান্ড
৪৭) ৫০ কেজি ওজনের
বোমা পেতে রাখা
৪৮) উই আরে লুকিং বর শত্রুজ
৪৯) আল্লাহ’র মাল আল্লাহ নিয়া গেছে

৫০) আরো কিছুর কি দরকার আছে?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ils-win-next-polls-nasim-4.html#ixzz2ZfOHnyHS

^^^^^

OMG, someone has copied my idea, lol

list is ongoing

Note: Skies list from other thread

1. Quick rental scam
2. Share market scam
3. Destiny scam, plus not distributing the confiscated money among the destiny members.
4. Padma bridge scam
5. Pilkhana carnage
6. Motijil carnage
8. Making illegal treaties with India without informing and disclosing to Bangladeshis, e.g. transits, common currency, Ulfa leaders.....
12. Disappearance of political people, which is unprecedented
15. History distortion
16. Hallmark scam
18. Savar Tragedy
19. Mig 29 scam
20. Branding BD as religious terrorism infested country using false flag suicide attacks during last BNP era to win the next election
28. Playing with religious sentiment by removing Bismillah and trust on Allah, and thus create a state of anarchy

31. Reshma-Shavar scam
32. Rice at 10 taka bullsh1t deception
33. Throttling river for Indian transhipment
34. Sending Chattra League goons in action along with police, which is unprecedented

^^^^^

OMG, someone has copied my idea, lol

1. Quick rental scam
2. Share market scam
3. Destiny scam, plus not distributing the confiscated money among the destiny members.
4. Padma bridge scam
5. Pilkhana carnage
6. Motijil carnage
12. Disappearance of political people, which is unprecedented
15. History distortion
16. Hallmark scam
18. Savar Tragedy
19. Mig 29 scam

31. Reshma-Shavar scam
32. Rice at 10 taka bullsh1t deception
33. Throttling river for Indian transhipment
34. Sending Chattra League goons in action along with police, which is unprecedented
real question is what do the people of bangladesh will vote for next time..
i dont think so religion is the base of voting anymore otherwise the 80+% muslim would have been the key ..
i dont think so persecuting people that leads to 100s of people deaths in protests is a good sin for any country

That 40% accounts for rigged and changed ballots from background. Awami League support actual does not even count 20% vote. That is why Awami League does not want care taker administration. Beside, some minority votes and hard core Awami Leaguers like yourself and few others, there is hardly any support for Awami League. Think about it who would support Awami League scams, corruption and terrorism.

1. Quick rental scam
2. Share market scam
3. Destiny scam
4. Padma bridge scam
5. Pilkhana carnage
6. Motijil carnage
12. Disappearance of political people
15. History distortion
16. Hallmark scam
18. Savar Tragedy
19. Mig 29 scam

I am not going to fall into your trap by talking about the list. Only item No. 5 deserves investigation to see if the behind the scene real conspirators are Taposh and Nanak. They or any one involved in conspiracy should be properly dealt with.

Many items in your list include criminals from both the parties. Others are usual bla, bla, bla.

But, how come you have called me an Awami Leaguer? I deny it and I also state that I do not believe in any party in BD. Have you really seen me supporting any bad acts by the AL govt?

stuff like aivi rahman and 21st agu grenade attack are murky, who knows who the real perpetrators are. but yes it is of course plausible that the ruling parties had interest to hinder thorough and timely investigation. what you wrote about "bangla bhai & urdu bhai", the government actually took action against them even amid allegations that it was too heavy-handed. i don't have much high regards for BNP itself for several reasons, although i'm a big supporter of some people inside BNP. i totally agree though the country has had enough of this BNP-BAL musical chair and its ugly effects. still i think what i said was prudent about BNP alliance and its effect on BD development

stuff like aivi rahman and 21st agu grenade attack are murky, who knows who the real perpetrators are. but yes it is of course plausible that the ruling parties had interest to hinder thorough and timely investigation. what you wrote about "bangla bhai & urdu bhai", the government actually took action against them even amid allegations that it was too heavy-handed. i don't have much high regards for BNP itself for several reasons, although i'm a big supporter of some people inside BNP. i totally agree though the country has had enough of this BNP-BAL musical chair and its ugly effects. still i think what i said was prudent about BNP alliance and its effect on BD development

Okay there are some good ppl in bnp. But dont say me tareq zia is your favourite person.
If bnp can ever get rid of zia family and jammat, people will really get help from this party.

Corruption of Tareq Rahman - YouTube

Khaleda failed by saving 'corrupt' son

Tarek Zia and BNP: BNP Corruption According to BNP Minister

http://hawabhaban.blog.com/

Back
Top Bottom