What's new

BNP supports steps against NE ultras

Or you will do what with us?

Try something funny and what happened in Assam will just look like a by-lane's cricket match. :lol:

On a serious note, you should be the last one to threaten us NE folks considering the dire state your country is in.

You are already drowning. Start searching for some island provinces in Pacific or something.

I heard Netherlands and Indonesian capital is already looking for alternate land to relocate. The difference is Indonesia has ample islands and Netherlands has ample allies to give land. Now what about you? That remains the question

:azn:I'd also be worried about Bangladesh with a population that is forecasted to peak at 30 crore of drowning if i was an Indian. In fact I can see Indians financing our dams in the future power just to keep a stable Bangladesh. Militarizing the border is much more expensive than building damns to keep our population from going into India. Indian government has destroyed ULFA with the help of Awami League, it used to cost the Indian government an amount of 1 billion dollars to tackle this issue. Just imagine how much it would cost for you guys to keep 30 crore Bangladeshis from entering India:lol:

:azn:I'd also be worried about Bangladesh with a population that is forecasted to peak at 30 crore of drowning if i was an Indian. In fact I can see Indians financing our dams in the future power just to keep a stable Bangladesh. Militarizing the border is much more expensive than building damns to keep our population from going into India. Indian government has destroyed ULFA with the help of Awami League, it used to cost the Indian government an amount of 1 billion dollars to tackle this issue. Just imagine how much it would cost for you guys to keep 30 crore Bangladeshis from entering India:lol:

Actually , all what's required is a fence , like the one in Israel or at the SK-NK border and perhaps twice the number of border guards. Trust me it's not that hard and not that costly considering the benefits. Also what's required is some political will power. The only reason illegal Bangladeshis are able to step in is because the changing demographics are beneficial for the congress , which relies on minority votes.

BKZ...is simply trolling man...She is just like typical South Asia politician from India/Pak and BD...Praising to the host nation...

Back
Top Bottom