What's new

BNA chief arrested.

Not to deviate from the thread India has $600 billion debt. They have $670 billion in reserves to cover their debt. They are not been to the IMF since the 1990s. On a per captia basis India gets little foreign aid.
How many people live in poverty in India? India has high wealth inequality.
India is still the largest recipient of foreign aid.
$670 billion reserves is nothing to brag about if your a country of 1.5 billion with vast resources.

How many people live in poverty in India? India has high wealth inequality.
India is still the largest recipient of foreign aid.
$670 billion reserves is nothing to brag about if your a country of 1.5 billion with vast resources.

They can cover their foreign debt without having to beg. You cannot say the same for Pakistan and a host of other countries living beyond their means

wealth inequality and poverty are issues internal to India. Is it okay to go around begging if you have poverty ?

Do you have any basis for this statement ? "India is still the largest recipient of foreign aid." I would bet it is Israel both in absolute and on a per capita basis

Nikes are overrated. My last pair of Nike AirMAX 2017 edition had the air bubble pop whilst I was walking. Waste of £80
Hi,

I am very satisfied with my experience with Nike Sir shoes. Will buy more of them---. Extremely comfortable for my foot---.

They can cover their foreign debt without having to beg. You cannot say the same for Pakistan and a host of other countries living beyond their means

wealth inequality and poverty are issues internal to India. Is it okay to go around begging if you have poverty ?

Do you have any basis for this statement ? "India is still the largest recipient of foreign aid." I would bet it is Israel both in absolute and on a per capita basis
India points fingers around the neighbourhood like they are living with a golden egg in their mouth Pakistan may be less in terms of GDP compared to India currently but our wealth for most parts is equally distributed which does not mean we don't have poor people we do but percentage wise we are certainly doing better than gangus shit dwellers to the east.

India points fingers around the neighbourhood like they are living with a golden egg in their mouth Pakistan may be less in terms of GDP compared to India currently but our wealth for most parts is equally distributed which does not mean we don't have poor people we do but percentage wise we are certainly doing better than gangus shit dwellers to the east.

India's FOREX reserves gives them choices you do not have. Like buying oil at a discount from Russia. They do not have to deal with Uncle Sam for a puny IMF bailout. Nor do they spend time negotiating payouts to power producers owned by China.

Pakistanis may be better. But the begging bowl cannot continue. At some point it will end (if it has not already ended). Then you will see the real pain. I am not putting down anyone here just pointing out what is in store

Is it okay to go around begging if you have poverty ?
I mean you're right, but I can't stop you Indians, can I?
You have strong urges...

India tops the list of charity recipients from private foundations
India Top Recipient of Global Private Charity
Private Foundation Charity in Asia.png

India Top Recipient of Foreign Aid.png

I mean you're right, but I can't stop you Indians, can I?
You have strong urges...

India tops the list of charity recipients from private foundations
India Top Recipient of Global Private Charity
View attachment 879377

View attachment 879378

On the first graphics It is private charity is by private individuals to private individuals

It means several things
1. India has a lot of poor people
2. India allows private charities to operate (that is not the case for a lot of poor countries)
3. It reflects efforts by large Indian diaspora to collect money for projects in India
4. It reflects efforts by Indian government to document these efforts and make the money inflows through legal channels.

Look at the dollar amounts
$1.5 billion for India and $300 million for Pakistan

I have no idea where you get the second graphic.

It is private charity is by private individuals to private individuals

It means several things
1. India has a lot of poor people
2. India allows private charities to operate (that is not the case for a lot of poor countries)
3. It reflects efforts by large Indian diaspora to collect money for projects in India
4. It reflects efforts by Indian government to document these efforts and make the money inflows through legal channels.

Look at the dollar amounts
$1.5 billion for India and $300 million for Pakistan
Well than.... 😭😂
If being the largest recipient of charity is something to brag about than what can I say
wah-modiji-wah.gif

APNI ghaand Marva Kar bhi maze lene waali Bharti qom ka sapoot

Hi,

That is my casual brand for 10 plus years now.
I used to wear Nikes as my go to shoe until I got to size 12+ feet. After that they became uncomfortable and too expensive for me. Aisics are the way to go. Cheaper and more comfortable.

Imo they are better than Nikes

I used to wear Nikes as my go to shoe until I got to size 12+ feet. After that they became uncomfortable and too expensive for me. Aisics are the way to go. Cheaper and more comfortable.

Size 12??
Wow thats huge btw whats your age and height??

Hi,

The shape of your foot arch changed---that is why you became comfortable with a different make.

I used addidas for the longest then switched over to saucony for long distance running---then switched to Aisics because that was a better fit for the foot arch. Could not wear addidas or Saucony or Nike any more.

But Cole haan Nike Air dress shoe was a perfect fit and it still is.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom