What's new

BNA chief arrested.

15 yo PDF analysts:

Iranian Intel was sheltering him.

Also 15 yo PDF analysts:

He tried to flee from Iran to Greece via Turkey.

Correct, an Intel protecting their asset would be that dumb.

This happens when y'all believe in ISPR hired safarishi clownies like Tipu and Miss Shah.

We've basically become Pajeets who'd blame Pakistan even if their mamas get pregnant.

are you bharati arya samaj or persian aryan, either way you got your flags arse about face.

your origin flag says you are a Briton and your location flag says Pakistan which is false because your IP address tells that your location is in the UK not Pakistan

Carry on

Every country goes through hard times like India went through in the early 90's and just like them we will get out of this mess.
But that will only happen if the marasis in power are kicked out.

I suppose the key word here is Country & by Marasis you mean the good generals.

@doorstar

Attachments

• 765FB433-889E-413D-9B05-7D03E6525211.png
    765FB433-889E-413D-9B05-7D03E6525211.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
or just like Ahsan UlAllah let him free!

or just like Altaf Hussain lets arm him!

or just like Zardari lets partner with him!

why double standards when dealing with terrorists!

I wish I made the rules. All the names you mentioned plus countless more would be meeting their maker

what? I was only trying to help you. you need to get a VPN so that you can show your location at someplace in Blochistan then you can preach and incite terrorism against Pakistan Army. however here on PDF you are not gonna get many takers since almost everyone here is exact replica of you i.e they want a war in Pakistan but will themselves stay a safe distance from it.

Last edited:
what? I was only trying to help you. you need to get a VPN wherein you can show your location at someplace in Blochistan then you can preach and incite terrorism against Pakistan Army. however here on PDF you are not gonna get many takers since almost everyone here is exact replica of you i.e they want a war in Pakistan but will themselves stay a safe distance from it.

You aren’t saying that from Ukraine, are you ?

Still Indian money? Wasn‘t it all stopped when Taliban came to power? Those celebratory threads aren’t too far back.
If Taliban couldn’t make the difference then what would? Moreover, Taliban also seem to be playing games with Pakistan.
Not a bad idea to check your own backyard to confirm before blaming RAA.

In a era of bitcoins I doubt India have much problems funding baloch terrorists. Who go all the way to film any blasts to get their checks from India.

15 yo PDF analysts:

Also 15 yo PDF analysts:

This happens when y'all believe in ISPR hired safarishi clownies like Tipu and Miss Shah.

We've basically become Pajeets who'd blame Pakistan even if their mamas get pregnant.
Miss Shah is a credible journalist most of her news is confirmed.
Plus it's undeniable that Iran protects or even turns a blind eye towards the activities of Baloch Insurgents.

15 yo PDF analysts:

Also 15 yo PDF analysts:

Just enjoy the tomato smashing.

15 yo PDF analysts:

Also 15 yo PDF analysts:

Dozens of BLF/BLA terrorists have been killed in Iran just like TTP terrorists are killed in Afghanistan
Kalbhushan came from Iran

There is no proof that Iran is officially helping Pakistan to fight terrorism in Balochistan

But yeah lets believe in excuses to believe that Iran is not involved in Balochistan being a snake it is

It is funny you guys have more belief in Iranian snakes than ISPR of own country

Miss Shah is a credible journalist most of her news is confirmed.
Plus it's undeniable that Iran protects or even turns a blind eye towards the activities of Baloch Insurgents.

We also turn blind eye towards Baloch Jundullah. They freely operate on both sides of the border, even we had their Mossad handlers visiting Balochistan while Lumber one had no clue. This doesn't mean we aid/sponsor/support them.

Look how heavily armed these india backed india funded Indian salves are. Compare them to Kashmiri youth fighting Indian army with pistols or sometimes with no guns at all.
Why do we let india heavily arm their terrorist slaves against us while we remain quiet and don’t do much? What we do isn’t enough. Kashmiri youth who want to resist Indian occupation don’t have guns or only pistols.
Pakistan should flood iok with weapons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom