What's new

BNA chief arrested.

what is it ? Trip number 14 to the IMF
What’s India’s debt? Who’s the biggest recipient of aid? Which country still doesn’t have toilets? Which country required UN to start a program for toilets in their country? Which country has the most people living in poverty?
You shouldn’t speak of your ignorant.
And to answer your question, that was your supa dupa 6th gen soldiers getting smoked by mujahideen.

What’s India’s debt? Who’s the biggest recipient of aid? Which country still doesn’t have toilets? Which country required UN to start a program for toilets in their country? Which country has the most people living in poverty?
And to answer your question, that was your supa dupa 6th gen soldiers getting smoked by mujahideen.
are you talking about utopia?

Not to deviate from the thread India has $600 billion debt. They have $670 billion in reserves to cover their debt. They are not been to the IMF since the 1990s. On a per captia basis India gets little foreign aid.

The greatest threat to the unfortunate people of these provinces is the Army.

All the problems and threats against the people are manufactured by the Army for the maintenance of Status Qou.

It’s been like this for the last couple of centuries & it ll remain this way until & unless we recognise the Army for what it really and absolutely is, a Mercenary Colonising entity.
are you bharati arya samaj or persian aryan, either way you got your flags arse about face.

your origin flag says you are a Briton and your location flag says Pakistan which is false because your IP address tells that your location is in the UK not Pakistan

Last edited:
India has $600 billion debt. They have $670 billion in reserves to cover their debt. They are not been to the IMF since the 1990s
ahhh yea how much aid has it received since 1947. share it with us.

the bigger problem is that a certain sect is recruited as cannon fodder by iran to help its nefarious activities and the Pak state is asleep on it.
Very very true even here in the UK a couple of Shia friends of mine we had a long argument the day Solamani was killed They were blaming I shit you not Bajwa of all people and were telling me they were ready for joining wink wink you know what when shit the fan I was just mind blown.

Why is Iran acting like the Police of the Middle East and South Asia facilitating Terrorism yet they expect good in return.
Cuz countries allowing them self to be bullied by iran in the region.
Why didn’t we bend over for them and kill Jaish ul Adl and Jundallah leaders and create new enemies when iran didn’t do shit for us?
We killed Iranians enemies and made them our enemies. Iranian Balochistan had heavy Pakistani influence at one point where they were pro Pakistan and many know Urdu there and have been to Pakistan but we made them all our enemies by bending over for Iran. What did Iran do in return? We handed over Rigi brothers and killed Jaish ul Adl leader effectively destroying both those groups while what did we get in return? An Iran that hosts BLF. Iran has working agreement with groups like BLF where they help them against Islamist Baloch groups and Iran gives them safe havens. Why couldn’t we do something similar with the Islamist Baloch groups which at one time had pro pak views?

Just this year Lool how many Iranian agents we arrested in Pakistan and how many times cross border attacks from Iran happened. Look how many innocent baloch Pakistani citizens they killed on the border with no response by us. For the first time this year we had Iranian “projectiles” directly hitting our post with extreme accuracy killing our soldiers. Why do we bend over so much for a country which treats our proper no more then cannon fodder? Why is zainibyon allowed to roam free while our own pro pak Kashmiris mujahids are jailed by our own gov and labelled as terrorists.

Countries like ours are the reason why Iranians are acting up so much. Just imagine a nuclear Iran with a even somewhat strong airforce. Iran isn’t our friend, it’s our rival.

The sooner we wake up to reality the better.

And for the people who bring Saudi in it, I don’t support Saudi either but go pick up a book and search how much Saudi did for us compared to Iran. Our interests were better served by Saudis.

Very very true even here in the UK a couple of Shia friends of mine we had a long argument the day Solamani was killed They were blaming I shit you not Bajwa of all people and were telling me they were ready for joining wink wink you know what when shit the fan I was just mind blown.
Solamani was a terrorist which harmed Pakistan in many ways. Would gov allow people to praise Osama Bin Laden in public?
Osama and Solamani were the same only difference is the sect and nationality.

i forsee Pakistan clashing with iran over their hand in glove cooperation with india to destabilise Pakistan. so much for wahadat'ull muslimeen.

Solamani was a terrorist which harmed Pakistan in many ways. Would gov allow people to praise Osama Bin Laden in public?
Osama and Solamani were the same only difference is the sect and nationality.
Iran has basically brainwashed all Shias into believing that it is the protector of Shias world wide and they have been pushing propaganda through Shia Madrassas, Tv Shows and local Shia Majilis its the biggest cult on this planet a hidden underbelly and I have experienced it first hand in both Pakistan and UK.

Iran has basically brainwashed all Shias into believing that it is the protector of Shias world wide and they have been pushing propaganda through Shia Madrassas, Tv Shows and local Shia Majilis its the biggest cult on this planet a hidden underbelly and I have experienced it first hand in both Pakistan and UK.
While slaughtering Azeri Shias via Armenia or helping usa slaughter afghans in AFG.
Iran is the biggest hypocrite nation. So was Solamani and their hezboshaitan.

Not to deviate from the thread India has $600 billion debt. They have $670 billion in reserves to cover their debt. They are not been to the IMF since the 1990s. On a per captia basis India gets little foreign aid.
Every country goes through hard times like India went through in the early 90's and just like them we will get out of this mess.
But that will only happen if the marasis in power are kicked out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom