What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ee-8KLQWsAA3K0h
Ee-8E6OXsAEVdQn

Navtex is in Turkish waters not the place where Greece declares is theres.

New NAVTEX ... ( ORUCREIS in action again ) ... The Navtex will remain in place until August 23.

33 55.22 N - 027 59.83 E
34 58.25 N - 030 31.50 E
34 18.18 N - 030 54.52 E
34 17.03 N - 030 06.12 E
33 49.84 N - 030 06.78 E
33 41.25 N - 028 46.16 E
33 47.41 N - 028 21.48 E
33 53.37 N - 027 59.90 E
Va8016L.jpg

small brains was laughing Turkish government but still they dont understand what our government doing because they sold their soul to enemy. ihanet içinizde....

small brains was laughing Turkish government but still they dont understand what our government doing because they sold their soul to enemy. ihanet içinizde....
You do understand that even I could give orders for those NAVTEX if I had been CB, after the stunt GC and EG pulled off.

The point is if you make a NAVTEX in your own inner sea, you don't back down not even for tantrums. And yes CB has many more capable people to advise him, but he has even more incompetent ppl around him.

I think CB should do what Cem Gürdeniz and Cihat Yayci said, declare maritime borders to Lebanon, Israel and Syria (to be finalized). As if we've negotiated.

Asil ihanet gözlerini olan bitene kapatmaktir.

You do understand that even I could give orders for those NAVTEX if I had been CB, after the stunt GC and EG pulled off.

The point is if you make a NAVTEX in your own inner sea, you don't back down not even for tantrums. And yes CB has many more capable people to advise him, but he has even more incompetent ppl around him.

I think CB should do what Cem Gürdeniz and Cihat Yayci said, declare maritime borders to Lebanon, Israel and Syria (to be finalized). As if we've negotiated.

Asil ihanet gözlerini olan bitene kapatmaktir.
This.

Lol, cheap stunt.

if we've conducted tests with it, then they're already active.

All this news about active or not is just an attempt to rile up USA.

I hope the Greek army will not drag the region into a new war by making a historical mistake. It should not be forgotten that such a situation will cause a great destruction on Greece, just as in the past.

Turkey will never accept this maximalist and unfair imposition. There is huge common aproach on all layers of state, Turkey will fight if necessary. We did not want this war, However, we will not avoid this, as before. The entire navy is sailing at sea right now under war condition.

EfCQflyWkAEi4Kw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom